About the University
Fujian Medical University is a non-profit public medical university that was established in the year 193 The university is located in the city of Fuzhou, Fujian, China. Fujian Medical University emerged as the top medical education provider in the country and is one of the most sought after destinations of MBBS in China.
At present, Fujian Medical University has more than about 128000 undergraduate students, 250 PhD students and 2800 graduates. In an addition to this, there are about 1536 full time faculty members and 24 teaching hospitals. The University for China MBBS has 15 non-affiliated hospitals which includes 2 clinical medical schools. The popularity of Fujian Medical University for pursuing medical study in China is increasing day by day.
Fujian Medical University Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||30000 RMB||4000 RMB|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||3,00,000 Rupees/yr.||40,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Key Features of the University
The university has a number of undergraduate programs, postgraduate programs, and doctoral programs along with study centres for post-doctoral studies as well in different fields of medicine. Fujian Medical University offers medical courses from the two main campuses as of now from where the medical course in China is conducted.
Since the time of the establishment of the university, it has focused on shaping the outstanding talents of the students and also on the promotion of scientific as well as technological advancement. The university is truly a top choice for MBBS studies with its phenomenal teaching methodologies.
Faculties and Departments
Fujian Medical University has the following schools and departments for China MBBS where the medical studies are conducted from.
- School of Basic Medicine
- School of Clinical Medicine
- School of Physical Health
- School of Public Health
- School of Pharmaceutics
- School of Medical Caring
- School of Medical Technology and Engineering
- School of Dentistry
Fujian Medical University ranks 2564 in the world.
The country rank of Fujian Medical University is just above 285 for medical education in China.
Overview of Fujian Medical University for MBBS
|Basic Eligibility||70 % in PCBE in 10+2|
|NEET Entrance Test||Yes, with qualifying marks|
|Course Fees||INR 3.08 Lakhs per year approx.|
|Duration of Course||5+1 Years|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|University Recognition||Approved by MCI and WHO|
Fujian Medical University is extremely popular destination of the Indian students for pursuing MBBS courses in China. MBBS studies in China, has gained a lot of popularity in the recent times which is clearly evident from the increasing number of enrolments of the Indian students for MBBS study in China. So, if as an Indian student to aim to pursue MBBS China, Fujian Medical University would necessarily be a very good choice.
Why Choose Fujian Medical University to Study Medicine?
Choosing Fujian Medical University for MBBS admission in China is ideal because of the below mentioned reasons.
- Extremely qualified and well known faculty members
- No donation is required for admission
- The course is taught in English which is beneficial for the Indian students as well as other international students
- Fees structure is low
- Hostel facility available in campus at reasonable cost
- Sophisticated teaching methodologies
- Laboratories are excellent
- Well stocked library
- Great infrastructure for top quality studies
- The ratio of student and teacher is ideal
Accreditation of University
Fujian Medical University is approved and accredited by the bodies that are listed below which in turn makes sure that the MBBS degree is valid worldwide.
- Medical Council of India or MCI
- World Health Organisation or WHO
- Chinese Education Ministry
Duration of MBBS in Fujian Medical University
Six years is the total duration of medicine study in China. The total duration is divided into five years of classroom studies and one year of internship. During the first five years of the classroom studies, the students get all the theoretical as well as practical training and during one year of the internship, the students to get hands on experience in operations, surgeries and all other relevant trainings that are necessary.
Deadlines or Timelines for Admissions
15th of July of each year has been kept as the deadline for admission in the Fujian Medical University to study medicine in China and the intake of China MBBS admission starts in the month of September.
To get admission in Fujian Medical University for MBBS education in China, the following documents are required as per the specifications of the university.
- Form of application
- Passport size photo
- Mark sheets of class 11 and 12 from the respective board of education
- Certificates of class 11 and 12 from the respective board of education
- School leaving certificate
- Scanned copy of a valid passport including image
- Certificates of extracurricular activities if any
- All the documents should be attested and notarized form the relevant authorities
The required documents for visa application are as follows.
- A valid passport of the applicant
- Recent coloured passport sized photographs
- Visa application form
- The JW2O2 form which is also required in original at the time of coming to China
- Letter of admission issued by the university
- Physical examination form or the health check-up form
Eligibility for MBBS in Fujian Medical University
For an MBBS seat in China, all the applicants should keep in mind the MBBS in China eligibility which needs to be fulfilled for getting admission in the Fujian Medical University.
- 25 is the upper age limit and 17 is the lower age limit to study medicine in China.
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology should be mandatorily studied at the Plus 2 level study in China in Fujian Medical University.
- The candidates should have obtained a minimum score of 70 percent in all of the three subjects mentioned above.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to have two years of studying experience in all the three subjects to study medical in China.
- NEET is required to be cleared by the applicants with qualifying marks.
- An IELTS or TOEFL score is required.
- The candidates must be fluent in English and should be able to communicate freely.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Fujian Medical University
Admission to Fujian Medical University involves the following steps.
- For studying medicine in China in Fujian Medical University, the aspirants are required to fill the admission form along with the submission of the prescribed documents by the university.
- Once the form is submitted, the application fees, admission fees and the processing fees are required to be paid. The fees for application and admission are required to be paid in advance but the processing fees can be either sent to China or India whichever is earlier.
- After the fee payment is made, the candidates can expect to receive the official photocopy of the admission letter issued by the university within a matter of seven to ten working days.
- The next step documents processing where the applicants are required to send all the documents for processing to the Ministry of Education in China. The documents processing is essential for the issuance of the JW2O2 form which is required by the Chinese Consulate for the processing of the student visa for MBBS admission China.
- It takes about a total of 30 days to receive the admission letter and the issuance of the Chinese visa thereby completing the process of admission to MBBS abroad China.
Accommodation facilities are available right on the campus Fujian Medical University for the students, the cost of which ranges from about 160 to 250 USD per month thereby making it not quite a difficult one to be afforded by the Indian students.
If MCI Coaching in the University
Fujian Medical University has facilities for arrangement of for MCI coaching for the Indian students. This is beneficial to the Indian students who want to come back to India and practice after completion of the MBBS course from China.
Student Life in University
Student life in the Fujian Medical University is a fantastic experience with studies, fun and enjoyment. Diverse cultural events are organised where the students take part which makes life fun at the university. The Indian students would not feel lonely since a lot of other Indian students are at the campus as well studying medicine in China.
Indian Food Facility
In the campus of Fujian Medical University, Indian food is readily available in the canteen where all of the Indian students can easily have the food of their choice without any kinds of hesitations.
Location and Weather Conditions
Fujian Medical University is located in Fuzhou, Fujian, China where the temperatures remain cool all over the year and the winters are much colder.
Why Students Choose China for MBBS Studies?
Although there are many good reasons behind it, let us here have a look on the few great advantages the country provides to the local and international students going for the higher medical studies.
The key advantages are as listed below:
- No entrance examinations: it helps students stay away from the stress of entrance examination preparation before getting admission in any university
- No scope of donations or capitation: the universities strictly follow no capitation fee policy
- The university has a low fees structure: tuition fee are kept low to make MBBS studies affordable for even poor students
- Cost of accommodation is low: low cost of stay do not trouble international students concerned of expenses
- Free Coaching for MCI Screening Test: some universities in China offer free coaching for the Medical Council of India Screening Test to students who wish to return back to India for the medical practice after MBBS studies from China.
- Exposure to international culture: Because students from the varied countries come together for the medicinal studies in universities based in China, students get to know about the admirable cultures. You get the chance to develop relation with students from the diverse culture.
- Learn Chinese language: The top universities in China also offer varied language programs during vacations. Also, students can chose from the short and long duration course in Chinese language which can help them settle in China and interact with patients worldwide comfortable interacting in the Chinese language.
- Education facilities are simply world class: modern amenities, highly advanced and modern infrastructure, 24×7 water and electric supply is made available for students’ comfort
- Safe and healthy atmosphere: low crime rate and a feeling of brotherhood makes the country safe and good for international medical and other coursed students
- Teacher student’s ratio in class: A major percentage of Indian students in the MBBS class are found in the Chinese universities. The strength of students in class is 10-20. It is done to maintain the ratio of teacher and student. Students get the required attention needed for better understanding of medical course curriculum.
Benefits of Hiring MBBS Experts for MBBS in China
- If you wish to study MBBS in China, then you might be confused about what exactly to do and how to proceed for securing an admission in any of the China medical colleges.
- Now, for the elimination of all sorts of confusion in this regard and get the best possible help, no other option would be as good as MBBS Experts.
- With several years of experience in this field, MBBS Experts necessarily provide the most appropriate help.
- In an addition to this, the team of experts at MBBS Experts exactly know what to do since they have tie ups with a number of foreign universities.
- Most importantly, we are also the official partner of some of the reputed foreign universities.
- It can be very well understood as to what are the benefits that the students can expect from the MBBS Experts at the time when they are planning to get admission to the medical universities in China. We are the single destination in Delhi for the complete admission abroad solution.
- Consulting fee is economical with no compromise on the quality of the services
Studying in Fujian Medical University would certainly be a very good choice for each of the Indian students. The university imparts world class education and has a modern infrastructure as to ensure that the students are able to get all the facilities.
Get ready to live your dream of becoming a successful medical professional. You can give your valuable contribution in the field of medicine abroad or return back to India to serve.
Contact your trusted education abroad partner in Delhi for the hassle-free admission and memorable experience!
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.