About the University
Guangzhou Medical University is an extremely popular Chinese medical university that was established in the year 195The university is located in the city of Guangzhou of China. The university was previously known as Guangzhou Medical College and is one of the most sought after destinations of MBBS in China.
The university offers top quality education which is exactly the reason as to why the university is a top priority for China MBBS. There are a total of more than about 1000 academic staffs and the number of students enrolled in the Guangzhou Medical University for pursuing medical study in China is 23300.
Guangzhou Medical University Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||30000 RMB||6000 RMB|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||3,00,000 Rupees/yr.||60,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Key Features of the University
- The university has a number of undergraduate programs, postgraduate programs, and doctoral programs along with study centres for post-doctoral studies as well in different fields of medicine.
- Guangzhou Medical University offers medical courses from the four different campuses as of now from where the medical course in China is conducted.
- The main campus is located on Dongfeng Road West and the other three campuses are in Longdong, Haizhu, and Jianggao.
- The university is truly a top choice for MBBS studies with its phenomenal teaching methodologies.
Faculties and Departments
Guangzhou Medical University takes pride in having 15 schools for the medical studies are conducted.
The different schools of China MBBS in Guangzhou Medical University are mentioned below:
- School of Basic Sciences
- School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- School of Health Management
- School of Public Health
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- School of International Education
- School of Dentistry
- Kingmed College of Laboratory Medicine
- The School of General Practice and Continuing Education
- Health Vocational and Technical College
- The First Clinical School
- The Second Clinical School
- The Third Clinical School
- The Fourth Clinical School
Guangzhou Medical University ranks 972 in the world.
The country rank of Guangzhou Medical University is just above 100 for medical education in China and therefore lies among the preferred choice of medical universities of China.
Overview of Guangzhou Medical University for MBBS
|Basic Eligibility||70 % in PCBE in 10+2|
|NEET Entrance Test||Yes, with qualifying marks|
|Course Fees||INR 3.08 Lakhs per year approx.|
|Duration of Course||5+1 Years|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|University Recognition||Approved by MCI and WHO|
- Guangzhou Medical University is extremely popular among the Indian students which are evident from the increasing number of enrolments for MBBS courses in China.
- So, if you go for MBBS studies in China, you would certainly meet a lot of Indian students in the campus which makes you feel like studying in your own country.
- Thus, as an Indian student, you can go for an MBBS study in China at the Guangzhou Medical University without any kinds of hesitations.
Why Choose Guangzhou Medical University to Study Medicine?
Guangzhou Medical University is a very good choice for MBBS admission in China and the reasons for the same are as mentioned below:
- Extremely qualified and renowned faculty members
- World class educational facilities
- Fees structure is low at the Guangzhou Medical University for MBBS studies
- Laboratories are excellent
- Well stocked library
- No donation is required for admission
- Great infrastructure for top quality studies
- The ratio of student and teacher is ideal
- Accommodation is low cost
- The medium of study is English hence beneficial for the Indian students
Accreditation of University
Guangzhou Medical University is approved and accredited by the bodies that are listed below which in turn makes sure that the MBBS degree is valid worldwide:
- Medical Council of India or MCI
- World Health Organisation or WHO
- Chinese Education Ministry
- Australian Medical Council or AMC
Duration of MBBS in Guangzhou Medical University
The medicine study in China is of six years duration. The total duration is divided into five years of classroom studies and one year of internship. All the theoretical as well as practical training is obtained from the classroom studies. On the other hand, the internship helps the students to get hands on experience in operations, surgeries and all other relevant trainings that are necessary.
Deadlines or Timelines for Admissions
15th of July of each year is the deadline for admission in the Guangzhou Medical University to study medicine in China and the intake of China MBBS admission starts in the month of September.
To get admission in Guangzhou Medical University for MBBS education in China, the below mentioned documents are required as per the specifications of the university:
- Form of application
- Passport size photo
- Marksheets of class 11 and 12 from the respective board of education
- Certificates of class 11 and 12 from the respective board of education
- School leaving certificate
- Scanned copy of a valid passport including image
- Certificates of extra curricular activities if any
- All the documents should be attested and notarized form the relevant authorities
Moreover, the following documents are necessary for visa application:
- A valid passport of the applicant
- Recent coloured passport sized photographs
- Visa application form
- The JW2O2 form which is also required in original at the time of coming to China
- Letter of admission issued by the university
- Physical examination form or the health check up form
Eligibility for MBBS in Guangzhou Medical University
MBBS in China eligibility is a matter of immense importance for an MBBS seat in China.
The students should necessarily fulfil the following eligibility conditions to get admission in the Guangzhou Medical University:
- The upper age and lower age limit are 25 and 17 respectively to study medicine in China.
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology should be studied at the Plus 2 level study in China in a Chinese medical university.
- The candidates should have obtained a minimum score of 70 percent in all of the three subjects mentioned above.
- To study medical in China, the candidates should require having two years of studying experience in all the three subjects.
- Clearing NEET is essential with qualifying marks.
- An IELTS or TOEFL score is required.
- The candidates must be fluent in English and should be able to communicate freely.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Guangzhou Medical University
Guangzhou Medical University has a smooth admission procedure which is as enumerated below:
- The first task in the process of admission for studying medicine in China is to fill up the form of admission and submit the form with the list of specified documents.
- The next step is paying the application fees, admission fees and the processing fees. The fees for application and admission are required to be paid in advance but the processing fees can be either sent to China or India whichever is earlier.
- Within a time period of seven to ten working days after making the payment, the candidates can expect to receive the official photocopy of the admission letter issued by the university.
- The next step documents processing where all the required documents are to be sent to the Ministry of Education in China. The documents processing is vital for the issuance of the JW2O2 form which is needed by the Chinese Embassy to process the student visa for MBBS admission China.
- The total time taken for receiving of the admission letter and the issuance of the Chinese visa is about 30 days thereby completing the process of admission to MBBS abroad China.
Hostel accommodation facilities are available on the campus Guangzhou Medical University for the students in the medical colleges in China. The overall cost of accommodation is something around 160 to 250 USD per month which is easily affordable by the Indian students.
If MCI Coaching in the University
Guangzhou Medical University arranges for MCI coaching for the Indian students which is an added advantage to the students who wish to come back to India and practice after completion of the MBBS course from China.
Consider the Following Before Enrolling in Any University
- Quality of the medical education in China
- MBBS Courses in China
- MBBS Seat in China
- MBBS in China eligibility
- Universities for MBBS in China for Indian students
- Medical schools for MBBS in China recognised by MCI
- Cheap medical universities in China
- MBBS admission 2020 in China
Important Consideration About Guangzhou Medical University
- Studying in Guangzhou Medical University feels just great
- university has hostel facilities for international medical students
- Guangzhou Medical University has low fees structure which has made the MBBS course much affordable
- Both tuition fees and cost of accommodation are on the lower side
- Top notch education facilities for the students
- Safe and engaging environment for all
- Safe and peaceful atmosphere good for studies
- Cooperative and qualified faculties to assist
- Instruction in English for the international medical candidates
- Taking admission in Guangzhou Medical University was quite easy and uninterrupted
- It has a phenomenal campus and world class education facilities, I am quite sure of achieving my goal of becoming a successful doctor in the time to come.
Student Life in University
Student life in the Guangzhou Medical University is simply an overwhelming experience and the one who has not experienced would not even have an idea about the same. The life of students is a perfect blend of studies, fun as well as enjoyment.
Indian Food Facility
Indian food is readily available in the campus canteen and hence none of the Indian students should be worrying even a bit about Indian food facility at campus.
Location and Weather Conditions
Guangzhou Medical University is located in city of Guangzhou in China where the prevailing weather conditions are cool all over the year with much colder winters.
Why MBBS in China?
- Safe and healthy atmosphere: low crime rate and a feeling of brotherhood makes the country safe and good for international medical and other coursed students
- Premium quality education: The education and the course curriculum followed in the MBBS Program is of global level
- English medium classes: For non-Chinese language speaking Indian students, language is not a barrier because English is the medium of instruction
- Appropriate environment for research: the universities have facility and environment encouraging students go for the research work after MBBS course completion
- Globally recognized degree: Not only WHO, MCI but also many global bodies have recognised medical universities located in the different cities of China
- Reasonable tuition fee: it is a very important factor playing remarkable role in attracting more and more international medical students every year. Many students also win scholarship and enjoy free studies.
- No donations are needed: Unlike Indian private colleges, there is no any type of donation or capitation fee demanded for admission to medical courses
- The university has a low fees structure: tuition fee are kept low to make MBBS studies affordable for even poor students
- No entrance is compulsory for admission: You do not need to appear for any entrance test and thus take the benefit of easy admission process
How MBBS Experts Help the Students for MBBS in China?
- MBBS Experts is one of the premier educational consultants in India for offering all sorts of help to the Indian students to get an admission in any of the China medical colleges.
- We have a team of professional expert counsellors who are adequately trained and vastly experienced so as to offer the best of the facilities to the students.
- Providing top notch facilities to the students interested in MBBS abroad is only what we aim for.
- We at MBBS Experts offer a wide range of services as well as facilities for getting admission to the medical universities in China.
- We always charge reasonable fees for our consultation services so that money never comes in the path of future studies.
- In an addition to this, we always believe in offering completely transparent services so that each of the students as well as their parents are hundred percent satisfied without getting even a single chance of complaining.
- We at MBBS Experts are here to help the students in each and every aspect for an MBBS China course.
Do not run behind the unprofessional in and around you. You are assured the required support at every stage. We believe in pre admission and post-admission support services.
For the stress free and satisfactory MBBS admission abroad solution services, contact MBBS Experts in Delhi today.
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.