About the University
Hebei Medical University is a public university that was established in the year 1894 Shijiazhuang, China. This university is one of the medical universities in China and is necessarily an AAA graded university which is the exact reason of its enormous popularity all over the world. Hebei Medical University is one of the most preferred destinations of MBBS in China.
Since the time of inception, Hebei Medical University has emerged as one of the top destinations for China MBBS. There are more than about 1500 academic staffs in the university and more than about 25000 students are enrolled in the University for Medical Study in China. The university is one of the most sought after MBBS abroad destinations because of its low cost MBBS fees, advanced teaching methodology along with some of the sophisticated hospitals for internship.
Hebei Medical University Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||30000 RMB||6000 RMB|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||3,00,000 Rupees/yr.||60,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Key Features of the University
The university has a total of 14 colleges, 15 specialities, and 6 affiliated hospitals along with 77 teaching hospitals. Ranking in the AAA category, Hebei Medical University is one of the most preferred choices for MBBS in China.
Hebei Medical University has more than about 400 full time international students which prove the popularity of the university among the international students for MBBS China.
Faculties and Departments
Hebei Medical University has different faculties and the departments of China MBBS which are as listed below.
- Western medicine
- Preventive medicine
- Medical imaging
- Advanced nursing science
Hebei Medical University ranks 321 in the world.
The country rank of Hebei Medical University is 12 for medical education in China.
Overview of Hebei Medical University for MBBS
|Basic Eligibility||70 % in PCBE in 10+2|
|NEET Entrance Test||Yes, with qualifying marks|
|Course Fees||INR 3.05 Lakhs per year approx.|
|Duration of Course||5+1 Years|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|University Recognition||Approved by MCI and WHO|
Every year, we see a lot of enrolments in the Hebei Medical University from the Indian students. A huge number of Indian students prefer to go for MBBS courses in China because of its world class educational facilities which come at low fees.
The popularity of Hebei Medical University for MBBS studies in China is rapidly increasing and not only Indian students but also students from all over the world are enthusiastic to pursue MBBS study in China.
Why Choose Hebei Medical University to Study Medicine?
Hebei Medical University is an excellent choice for MBBS admission in China because of many benefits that the students get. Here are a few reasons as to why you should be choosing Hebei Medical University for pursuing MBBS abroad China.
- Hebei Medical University ranks among the top MBBS universities in China
- Admission is direct without any requirements of donation
- Hebei Medical University is well known for its low tuition fees in China
- Advanced academic amenities for the students
- Internship in modern hospitals which makes sure that the medical students are able to get the best hands on experience
- Provision for scholarships for the international students
- The medium of study in Hebei Medical University is English which is ideally suited for the Indian students
- Renowned faculty members
- World class education
- Great career opportunities
Accreditation of University
Hebei Medical University is affiliated and accredited by the below mentioned institutions which necessarily opens up successful career opportunities for the students who wish to study MBBS in China.
- World Health Organisation or WHO
- Medical Council of India or MCI
- Chinese Education Ministry
- World Federation of Medical Education or WFME
- Other Renowned Medical Authority
Duration of MBBS in Hebei Medical University
- Medicine study in China at the Hebei Medical University takes a total of six years to complete.
- The total time duration is divided into five years of classroom studies and one year of apprenticeship after the completion of classroom studies.
- The students get theoretical as well as practical training in the classroom studies
- In the apprenticeship, students get hand on experience in operations, surgeries and all other relevant training which provides them with all the required exposure for becoming good doctors in the time to come.
Deadlines or Timelines for Admissions
The deadline for application is 15th of July of each year to study medicine in China in the Hebei Medical University and the intake China MBBS admission begins in the month of September.
For MBBS education in China in the Hebei Medical University, the following documents are required to be kept handy.
- Form of application
- Passport size photo One Copy
- Marksheets of class 11 and 12 from the respective board of education
- Certificates of class 11 and 12 from the respective board of education
- School leaving certificate
- Scanned copy of a valid passport including the photo page as well
- Certificates of extracurricular activities if any in the field of sports, studies, dancing etc.
- All the documents should be attested and notarized from the relevant authorities
The following documents are required visa application.
- A valid passport of the applicant
- Recent coloured passport sized photographs
- Visa application form
- The JW2O2 form which is also required in original at the time of coming to China
- Letter of admission issued by the university
- Physical examination form or the health check-up form
Eligibility for MBBS in Hebei Medical University
MBBS in China eligibility to apply for an MBBS seat in China in Hebei Medical University, the following eligibility conditions are essential
- To study medicine in China, the upper age limit of the applicants is fixed at 25 and the lower age limit is fixed at 17.
- The students planning to study in China in the medicine department should be from the STEM background with the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology in their curriculum.
- 70 percent and above score is mandatory for all the three subjects.
- A total of two years of studying experience of studying all the three subjects is necessary to study medical in China.
- Clearing NEET with qualifying marks is mandatory.
- An IELTS or TOEFL score is required.
- English fluency for effective communication.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Hebei Medical University
To get an admission to Hebei Medical University, the following admission procedure needs to be followed by the applicants.
- At the beginning, the application form for studying medicine in China needs to be filled up and the specified documents should be attached.
- Then the application fees, admission as well as the processing fees needs to be paid as specified by the university. The application fees and the processing fees are required to be paid in advance but the processing fees can be sent to China or India whichever is earlier.
- The candidates are required to wait for about 7 – 10 working days after the payment of fees to receive the official photocopy of the admission letter directly from the university.
- Then the required documents are are to be sent to the Ministry of Education in China for processing and also for the issuance of the JW2O2 form. This form is essential for the Chinese Embassy or the Consulate of China to process the student visa.
- It generally takes about thirty days of time to receive the admission letter along with the issuance of the Chinese visa and this completes the admission procedure to MBBS abroad China.
Hostel facilities in Hebei University are quite good and none of the students have to face any trouble for accommodation during the MBBS course in the medical colleges in China. The cost of accommodation ranges between 160 to 250 USD per month.
If MCI Coaching in the University
Hebei Medical University arranges MCI coaching for the Indian students. This is highly advantageous for the students who have plans to practice in India after completion of MBBS in China.
Student Life in University
Hebei University boasts of a great student life. The atmosphere of the university is just electrifying and perfectly suited for studies. With highly qualified and friendly faculty members studying at Hebei Medical University, it is altogether a great place to study.
Indian students from the different section of the society have their own reason behind choosing MBBS Studies from China. But be rest assured about the quality of education which is of international standard.
Important to Consider for Indian Medical Aspirants
- Studying medicine is China is certainly a very good option and the degree being recognised all over the world it would necessarily be a great career choice to study MBBS in China.
- The comparatively low fee structure, infrastructure, high quality education, world-class teaching, and friendly study environment are the additional benefit for Indian medical students in China.
- No entrance examinations: it helps students stay away from the stress of entrance examination preparation before getting admission in any university
- No scope of capitation: the universities strictly follow no capitation fee policy to encourage healthy study atmosphere. It encourages even economically backward talented students fulfil their dream of becoming a successful doctor.
- The accommodation facilities are very good along with Indian food facility and hence a very suitable option for the Indian students looking for MBBS China.
Indian Food Facility
Indian food is readily available both in campus as well as off campus so there is no problem for the Indian students at all regarding food while studying MBBS in China.
Location and Weather Conditions
Hebei Medical University is located in Shijiazhuang, China. The weather remains almost cool throughout the year but the winters are extremely cold.
Why MBBS in China?
- No donations of any sorts
- Modern as well as advanced infrastructure
- Education facilities are world class
- Low tuition fees structure
- Low accommodation cost
- The students need not sit for entrance examinations before securing admission to the China Medical University
- Safe and engaging environment for all
- Welcoming people who value education
- Safe and peaceful atmosphere good for studies
- Cooperative and qualified faculties to assist
- Instruction in English for the international medical candidates
- The country offers rewarding career opportunities to medical graduates
- Medical graduates can also go for PG and MD courses
What Distinguishes MBBS Experts?
- Total MBBS abroad admission solution under single roof
- Pool of experienced MBBS career counsellors at MBBS Experts
- Professional and highly satisfactory abroad education services
- Comparatively low consulting fee
- Complete transparency with no hidden charges
- Available round the clock to assist students and parents
- Prompt and hassle-free MBBS abroad services
- Pre and post admission assistance to students
- Authorized admission partners for certain medical universities overseas
Advantages with MBBS Experts for MBBS in China
- As a medical aspirant, if you are planning to seek admission in any of the China medical colleges, no other options would be as good as the MBBS experts.
- You can be assured of getting the best guidance from MBBS Experts regarding admission in the medical colleges of China.
- We have a team of the most experienced counsellors so as to provide the students with the best possible services.
- In an addition to this, our counsellors offers comprehensive counselling so as to make sure that the students get the most effective guidance for MBBS abroad China thereby ensuring perfect grooming of each of the students.
- So, if you dream of studying MBBS in China, seek the help of the professional MBBS Experts to transform your dream into reality.
The demand of MBBS doctors having specialization is increasing in India because of the shortage of expert medical professionals in the different department of healthcare. There are many colleges coming up for the fulfilment of medical education. It is the right time for Indian students. Go ahead and complete your MBBS program from overseas at a low tuition fee and dwelling expenses.
For the admission to the MBBS course in the top rated Chines Medical universities approved by the Medical Council of India, contact us at MBBS Experts in Delhi. We assure you of the best from the rest career counselling absolutely at no cost. You will be guided and supported by a dedicated medical councillor throughout the admission process.
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.