The Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University was founded in the year 1945. From the last sixty eight years, it is one of the leading and oldest medical universities situated in Ukraine. It has a good reputation for high level of qualification and it allows the graduates from the university to enhance their career in any country across the world. It has also achieved great success in the areas of science as well as practical public health services.
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University offers a wide range of courses to the students at an affordable tuition fee. 12 hospitals are attached and approximately 9,000 students are studying in this university. It has been presented with the Library of the year in the year 2009 for a large collection of medical books. It is recognized by the Education and Science Ministry of Ukraine along with the WHO, PMDC, MCI and Medical and Dental Council of Asia, Africa, Europe and other countries.
This university offering courses in medicinal studies is perfect for students from the Indian territories. There are many favorable reasons that play a very important role in grabbing attention of hopeful medical students. Being the right option with many admirable factors and advantages, international student communities along with Indians prefer Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University for MBBS Study Program.
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||5000 USD||1000 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||3,50,000 Rupees/yr.||70,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
- General Medicine
Country Ranking of Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
The Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is given Country rank number 95 as per 4icu.org. It is the top university offering MBBS in Ukraine.
MBBS Course at Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
In the education system, there are some features and highlights. MBBS in Ukraine is a great option for international student due to the quality of education the Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University.
Have a look at the features:
- The University is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The language used for teaching is English.
- No need to appear for IELTS or TOEFL exam.
- It is the oldest and leading University of Ukraine.
Duration of Study MBBS in Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
The MBBS Ukraine offered by the Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is of six years which consists of one year of internship.
Timeline for MBBS Admission
There is a timeline to get admission into the Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University which is 15th of October every year.
Documents Required for Admission to MBBS Program:
There are some documents enlisted by the university itself for applying to MBBS Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University.
These documents include:
- Full copy of the valid international passport.
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th.
- Accommodation details in the letter.
- Medical Insurance papers.
- Admission letter provided by the university.
- Letter from the concerned department.
- Birth certificate.
- Passport size photographs.
- Bank statement.
- Visa application form.
- Fee deposit slip provided by the University.
So, these documents are required for initiating and completing the admission procedure in MBBS in Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University.
Why Choose MBBS in Ukraine Only?
- No entrance examinations: it helps students stay away from the stress of entrance examination preparation before getting admission in any university
- No scope of donations or capitation: the universities strictly follow no capitation fee policy
- The university has a low fees structure: tuition fee are kept low to make MBBS studies affordable for even poor students
- Cost of accommodation is low: low cost of stay do not trouble international students concerned of expenses
- Education facilities are simply world class: modern amenities, highly advanced and modern infrastructure, 24×7 water and electric supply is made available for students’ comfort
- Safe and healthy atmosphere: low crime rate and a feeling of brotherhood makes the country safe and good for international medical and other coursed students
- World-wide recognition: Universities in Ukraine offering medicals courses are having recognition from the Medical Council of India (MCI), WHO, UNESCO, and European Council.
- Funding for Studies: The government in Ukraine has facilitated funding for international students. There are thousands of government aided scholarships for international medical students. Many students are free from the burden of tuition fee because of the scholarships won from Ukraine government.
- Good Student Networking: Students from the different corners travel Ukraine for the medical studies following different culture. This helps students interact and respect culture followed by different nations. It develops a sense of brotherhood and good studying environment. Also, helps to develop international student network.
- Economical tuition fee: Students from Indian and other nations prefer Ukrainian medical universities because of the affordable tuition fee and cost of stay during the MBBS course.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Study:
Certain criteria are important for getting admission and for applying to MBBS in Ukraine.
The criteria set up for MBBS i.e. Bachelor’s programs in medicine by the University are:
- The age of the applicant must be between 17 to 18 years.
- The passing score of the 12th standard must contain at least 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The original certificate or a copy after certification is a must for submitting while admission.
- NEET should be qualified by the applicant.
Procedure of Admission for MBBS Degree
One of the most attractive features of MBBS Ukraine is easy & hassle–free procedure adopted by the Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University for Enrollment in the MBBS program.
The steps followed to complete the process are simple and single-layered.
One can apply to Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University in the following steps:
- Receiving of documents.
- Application of an offer letter.
- Receiving an offer letter from the university.
- Payment of registration fees to the university itself.
- Payment of Tuition fee.
- Filling of Visa Application by the applicant.
- Last step: – receiving the visa and take the flight.
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University and Indian Students
Majority of students from India choose to study in Ukraine for their MBBS course. Various support services are provided by the university to the international students like Indians. The security of Medical aspirants from India will also take into consideration.
The stability of future of the students is also ensured by the Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University. The high-qualified professionals will provide proper training to the students practically as well as theoretically also. As the Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is recognized by the Medical Council of India, so students are eligible to appear in MCI for practice as a doctor.
During the tenure of the graduation at the Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University provide coaching classes to the students. The medical Council of India Screening Test is quite difficult and it is vital for the doctors for practicing medicine. The faculty of University will help the students to prepare for the screening test.
The syllabus and education system of the university is similar to that of MBBS India.
The subjects offered by the Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University in Medicine (graduate) are:
- History of Medicine.
- Fundamentals of psychology and pedagogy.
- Medical Chemistry.
- Human Anatomy.
- Medical Biology.
Why Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University?
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is considered as the top university in Ukraine for certain reasons.
These reasons include:
- The high-quality of education provided by the university speaks lot about its well-qualified faculties.
- Updated and innovative infrastructure with friendly environment is another point of attraction.
- It ranks in the oldest as well as one of the leading universities of Ukraine.
- English is used as a medium of teaching and no language barrier is faced by the international students.
- Student will develop their overall skills practically along with theoretical knowledge also at Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University.
- Other additional facilities are also provided to the overseas students such as library, hostel, canteen, accommodation and many more.
- The laboratories are well-equipped and up-to-date.
- No extra donation fee is charged by the Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University during admission.
Sailent features of the Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University are:
- Affordable academic fee structure.
- Syllabus designed as per International acceptance.
- You can practice medicine across the world, after completing MBBS from Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University.
- Innovative level infrastructure and technology.
- No additional charges or fees.
After graduation from Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
Upon successful completion of graduation from Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University, student will return back to India and eligible to appear for the medical council of India screening test to practice in India.
The Ivano city is situated in the region of Carpathian northeast of the mountain range. All the facilities related to the education are available in the city. It is the hub of around 25 public schools for grades 1 through 11 of general education. The professional public institutes are also situated in the city, Ivano. The city is also home to the six universities.
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University has received recognition from:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Medical Council of Canada (MCC)
- International Medical Education Directory (IMED)
- Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
Life of Medical Students at Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
The life of not only the medical student but also other students enjoys studying medicine in the Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University.
Below are the advantages for students:
- Safe and secure campus.
- Well-equipped laboratories.
- Hostels with basic and up-to-date amenities like computers, Wi-Fi, Gym, and many others.
- Library with informative study material.
- Sessions for clearing doubts.
- Mess/ Canteen with good quality Indian food facility.
- Easy availability of necessities inside the campus.
The quality of life of their precious students remains the priority of the Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University.
Why Choose MBBS Experts as MBBS Education Consultants for Ukraine?
- MBBS Education Consultants for Ukraine is the leading one.
- A team of professionals and consultants to assist.
- The consultancy services are low and transparent.
- A single and smart destination for MBBS study overseas.
- Online and offline assistance for admission.
- Tele-counseling and chat services.
- Free counseling and full support for the MBBS admission procedure in Ukraine.
Our Services at MBBS Experts
As a trustworthy and the most preferred MBBS abroad consultant in Delhi, we put focus in providing highly satisfactory admission solution services to the interested Indian students.
Our Key Services include:
- Free of cost counseling services provided to the parents and students.
- Answering to all queries.
- Support for documentation.
- Availability of MCI approved list of medical universities.
- Assist in selecting the best medical college for MBBS abroad
- Assist in seeking scholarship benefit, if it is possible.
- Assistance for the visa.
- Flight ticketing.
- Searching hostel as well as food facilities abroad.
- Act as a coordinator between parents and the Indian students who are pursuing MBBS degree till the MBBS study course completion.
It is a tough decision to take to study MBBS in Ukraine. One more challenge is to choose the best university for higher studies in Ukraine. The best part about Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is low fees structure yet top quality education is offered so as to make sure that the candidates passing out of the university become successful doctors in the time to come.
To fulfill the dream of studying MBBS in Ukraine from the MCI approved top universities; connect with the professional overseas educational consultant in Delhi MBBS Experts today.
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.