About the University
Jilin University which is more popularly known as JLU by the students is a leading public university which is under the direct jurisdiction of Ministry of Education of China. The university was established in the year 1946 in Changchun, China. Jilin University is one of the top destinations for MBBS in China.
Since the time of inception of the university, it emerged as one of the top destinations for China MBBS which can be clearly understood from the increasing number of enrolments of medical study in China.
Professor Li Yuanyuan is the president of the university and there are a total of more than about 16000 administrative staffs along with about 70000 students in Jilin University. This is certainly one of the most preferred universities in China proving MBBS Course and specialisation in the different field of medicine.
Jilin University Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||29000 RMB||7200 RMB|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||2,90,000 Rupees/yr.||72,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Key Features of the University
- The university has a total of more than about 125 undergraduate programs,
- 300 postgraduate programs, and 250 doctoral programs
- Along with a total of 42 study centres for post-doctoral studies.
- Jilin University is quite popular among the medical aspirants from all over the world especially the Indian students.
- The university is particularly very famous for its low MBBS fees in China along with the sophisticated teaching methodologies. These are certainly the two major reasons as to why the Indian students opt for China MBBS.
Faculties and Departments
Jilin University has a specialised department of medicine which is known as the Norman Bethune Health Science Centre from where the medical studies are conducted.
The faculties and the departments of China MBBS in Jilin University are mentioned below:
- College of Basic Medical Science
- School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Clinical Medical College
- School of Public Health
- School of Nursing
- The First Bethune Hospital
- The Second Bethune Hospital
- The Third Bethune Hospital (Hospital of Sino-Japanese Cooperation)
- Hospital of Stomatology
Jilin University ranks 334 in the world.
The country rank of Jilin University is 19 for medical education in China.
Overview of Jilin University for MBBS
|Basic Eligibility||70 % in PCBE in 10+2|
|NEET Entrance Test||Yes, with qualifying marks|
|Course Fees||INR 2.92 Lakhs per year approx.|
|Duration of Course||5+1 Years|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|University Recognition||Approved by MCI and WHO|
There are a lot of Indian students who opt for MBBS courses in China and the number of enrolments is increasing year after year which clearly indicates the popularity of Jilin University for MBBS studies in China.
As per the reports, there are more than about 150 students who are pursuing MBBS study in China out of which 70 are from South India and rest from the other parts of the country.
Why Choose Jilin University to Study Medicine?
Jilin University would undoubtedly be an excellent choice for MBBS admission in China because of the reasons as mentioned below:
- Low tuition fees in China for MBBS studies in Jilin University
- Jilin University is one of the top ranked MBBS universities in China
- The university is approved by MCI and WHO
- One year internship after 5 years of China MBBS is allowed to conducted in India which saves the cost of tuition fees as well as accommodation fees for the Indian students
- World class education facilities that too without donation
- Extremely smooth administration as well as admission procedure
- The infrastructure is just too good with all modern and technically advanced facilities
- Opportunities for scholarships based on merit
- The student teacher ratio is perfect
- Accommodation is low cost
- There are a lot of opportunities for extracurricular activities
- Option of earning at the time of learning
- The medium of study is English which is ideally suited for the Indian students
Accreditation of University
Jilin University is recognised by the below mentioned institutions thereby facilitating the path of success for the Indian students who wish to study MBBS in China.
- Medical Council of India or MCI
- World Health Organisation or WHO
- Chinese Education Ministry
- World Federation of Medical Education or WFME
Duration of MBBS in Jilin University
Medicine study in China takes a total of six years to complete which is divided into five years of classroom studies and one year of internship after the completion of classroom studies. Both theoretical as well as practical training is obtained in the classroom studies.
The internship necessarily provides the students with hand on experience in operations, surgeries and all other relevant training which makes them good doctors in the time to come.
Deadlines or Timelines for Admissions
To study medicine in China in the Jilin University, there is a certain criterion for admission which has a deadline that 15th of July of each year and the intake China MBBS admission starts in the month of September.
The seats are filled on a first cum first served basis and hence it is recommended to apply within the deadline because not doing so within the deadline, the chances of admission are reduced because the seats are filled.
Documents Required for MBBS Studies in China
There are a few important documents required for MBBS education in China as specified by the university which are as listed below:
- Form of application
- Passport size photo
- Mark sheets of class 11 and 12 from the respective board of education
- Certificates of class 11 and 12 from the respective board of education
- School leaving certificate
- Scanned copy of a valid passport including image
- Certificates of extracurricular activities if any
- All the documents should be attested and notarized form the relevant authorities
In an addition to this, the following documents are required for applying a visa:
- A valid passport of the applicant
- Recent coloured passport sized photographs
- Visa application form
- The JW2O2 form which is also required in original at the time of coming to China
- Letter of admission issued by the university
- Physical examination form or the health check-up form
Eligibility for MBBS in Jilin University
There are a few important eligibility conditions for an MBBS seat in China. MBBS in China eligibility necessarily includes the following conditions:
- To study medicine in China, the upper age limit of the applicants is 25 and the lower age limit is 17.
- All the applicants wishing to study in China in the medicine department should have mandatorily studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology in their curriculum.
- The candidates should possess a score of 70 percent and above in all of the three subjects mentioned above.
- Two years of studying experience of studying all the three subjects is necessary study medical in China.
- Clearing NEET with qualifying marks is necessary.
- An IELTS or TOEFL score is required.
- The candidates should be extremely fluent in English and make sure that they are able to communicate freely.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Jilin University
China medical universities have a very smooth and easy process of admission which is as follows:
- The first step is to fill up the application form for studying medicine in China with all of the necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- The second step involves the payment of application, admission as well as the processing fees as per the norms of the university. Both the application fees and the processing fees are required to be paid in advance. The processing fees can be either sent to China or India whichever is earlier.
- After the payment is made, the candidates would be receiving the official photocopy of the admission letter which is issued by the university within seven to ten working days.
- Then the documents are required to be processed to the Ministry of Education in China so that the JW2O2 form is issued which in turn is quite essential for the Chinese Embassy for the processing of a student visa for MBBS admission China.
- It takes for about a month of time for receiving the admission letter and the issuance of the Chinese visa which completes the process of admission to MBBS abroad China.
Hostel Facilities for International Students
There are very good hostel accommodation facilities for the students so that they do not face any kinds of problems while studying in the medical colleges in China. The accommodation cost would be something around 160 to 250 USD per month.
If MCI Coaching in the University
It is very good news that the university arranges for MCI coaching for the Indian students which is certainly of a great benefit to them.
For the medical students determined of practicing medicine in Indian territories, clearing the MCI Screening Test upon returning Indian is mandatory. It will make him or her eligible to showcase his/her skills in the fast growing field of medicine.
Student Life in University
The student life in the university is just too good with an atmosphere that is just great for studies. There exists a very friendly relation between the students and the teachers which necessarily makes studying much easier as well as interesting.
Indian Food Facility
In campus Indian food facility is very less but can be arranged on request. But outside the campus, there are a number of restaurants and food joints offering Indian food.
Location and Weather Conditions
Jilin University is located in Changchun in China which is capital of Jilin province. The weather conditions prevailing in the area is usually cool but the winters are very cold which might be a bit of a problem for the Indian students.
Why MBBS in China?
- No entrance examinations before admission
- China is one of the best places to complete MBBS for students from India looking for better quality medical education in lower fee
- No need of any donations
- Low tuition fees
- Low cost for accommodation to the students along with on campus accommodation facilities as well
- World class education facilities along with superb practical training to ensure complete grooming of the students
- Top quality and technically advanced infrastructure
Choosing the Right Study Abroad Consultant?
It has been observed that many students from common background fall prey to the unprofessional agencies pertaining to be the reliable consulting services providers. Disappointment, unnecessary stress and wastage of time are the unwanted consequences of hasty decision. Hence, it is necessary to stay careful while choosing a study abroad consultant in Delhi or any other part of the country.
We very well understand the pain required to earn money and value education a lot. We proudly acclaim to be the trusted admission partner for many medical universities in the different nations including China.
Prefer MBBS Experts for the best admission support services in Delhi.
Advantages with MBBS Experts
At MBBS Experts we will help you find answer to your below questions:
- Have I chosen the right international nation for MBBS course?
- Does the opted university have Medical Council of India recognition?
- What is the scope after completing MBBS from abroad?
- Can I pay the tuition fee in installments?
- Will I be eligible for scholarship program?
- Is China safe for females interested in medical studies?
- Am I able to choose the top medical university overseas?
- Is the issued medical degree globally approved?
- Will English be the medium of instruction?
- Is the issued medical degree globally approved?
Why Choose MBBS Experts for MBBS in China?
- If you wish to get admission in China medical colleges, then MBBS Experts would undoubtedly be the best choice in this regard.
- We take pride in being one of the premier education consultants in India effectively guiding each of the students in the achievement of their dream of MBBS abroad China.
- We also offer comprehensive counselling to the students so as to make them perfectly ready for a great career ahead.
So, at any point of time, you wish to study MBBS in China, do not look any further and come to MBBS Experts in Delhi for the complete overseas admission solution. Your timely approach will confirm your MBBS seat in Jilin University in China.
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.