Lviv National Medical University
The largest medical university of Ukraine, Lviv National Medical University is also known as Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University. The university is named after Danylo Halytsky took 11th rank among 62 institutions of higher education of Ukraine. It is situated in the region of Lviv (Ukraine) and regarded as one of the oldest universities of Ukraine. The city is also called “Pearl of Europe”.
It was established in the year 1784. It is one of the leading universities which provide medical courses to the aspirants across the world. For the graduate candidates, it also offers more than 91 post graduate courses. The university ranked second among the medical universities of Ukraine and the third among the universities situated in Lviv.
Lviv National Medical University Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE||HOSTEL FEE|
|MBBS Fee (1st Year Package)||8200 $||Included in Package|
|MBBS Fee (2nd to 6th Year)||4900 * 5 = 24,500 $||1000 * 5 = 5000 $|
|Total Fees in Rupees (INR) Approx.||22,89,000 Rupees||3,50,000 Rupees|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
- Faculty of Medical
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Pharmacy
In Ukraine, the country ranking of Lviv National Medical University is 12 out of 320 universities as per Webometrics 2019. It is second among the medical universities of Ukraine.
Why Lviv National Medical University for MBBS Course?
There are various features of the system of education. Lviv National Medical University is one of the reputed educational institution stands among top universities of Ukraine.
Features are as below:
- No Entry requirement of IELTS or PTE.
- Approved by MCI and WHO.
- Language used for teaching is English.
- With the help of this one year of internship session, students are able to get an opportunity to work with local hospitals of Ukraine and gain practical skills that was earlier studied in the five years. It helps the student to test their knowledge related to medical aspects.
- It provides Medical education in Ukraine in various major domains such as General medicine & Surgery, Human Anatomy, Biochemistry, Orthopedics, Obstetrics, Psychiatry, Physiology & Anesthesiology, Radiotherapy, Pediatrics, Gynecology and Ophthalmology.
Duration of MBBS in Lviv National Medical University
The duration to study MBBS in Ukraine is six years. It comprises of five years of clinical study and one year of internship. With the help of this one year of internship session, students are able to get an opportunity to work with local hospitals of Ukraine and gain practical skills that was earlier studied in the five years.
Timeline for Admissions
In order to guarantee a place in medical education in Ukraine, students really have to apply for the application on time. The last date to apply for admission in MBSS Ukraine is 30th July, 2019. The ideal time to apply for study MBBS in Ukraine is before the last date of application.
The medical aspirants who want to study MBBS in Ukraine need to submit some required documents.
These documents are:
- Marksheets of tenth and twelfth standard
- Birth certificate.
- Medical certificate.
- Bank statement.
- School leaving certificate.
- Identical photographs.
- Original passport.
- Gap evidence for the candidates who has passed the 12th standard earlier.
- Admission letter from the University.
- Fee receipt from University.
- Filled Visa Application Form.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS study:
To get admission in Lviv National Medical University, there are important criteria to be fulfilled by all.
The criteria established for Bachelor’s courses in medicine by the honored university are:
- The qualification of NEET is must. The minimum qualifying marks in NEET is a must.
- The minimum age of student must be 17 years.
- Must have 50 marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Procedure of Admission for MBBS Degree
For enrollment in MBBS in Ukraine, the whole process is easy and “stress-free”. There are some simple steps to complete the admission process. The admission process will be done online.
The steps to be followed are as below:
- Fill the application and gather all the required documents.
- The documents will be sent to the university along with application form.
- After that, you will receive the invitation letter.
- By the time you have received the invitation letter, the visa process for Ukraine begins at the embassy.
- Documents need to be submitted at the embassy and fee is deposited to the account of Lviv National Medical University.
- Receive the visa and fly.
Lviv National Medical University and Indian Students
It is quite a golden opportunity for Indian students to study MBBS in Ukraine due to its high quality of education. The Lviv National Medical University is recognized by the Medical Council of India through which Indian students are eligible to practice as a doctor in India.
Considerable facts for students:
- The MBBS in Ukraine is of six years which includes five year of study and one year of internship program.
- Through the internship program, student will get a chance to do internship in the local reputed hospitals of Ukraine.
- The fee structure is also affordable and economically good for Indian medical aspirants.
- Moreover, scholarship programs are provided by the university to reduce the fee for the needed medical aspirants who can’t afford the fee.
- On the basis of merit list of students and financial background, the scholarship programs are designed accordingly.
- The language used for teaching is also English or either Ukrainian as per the requirement of the students.
The students who want to study MBBS in Ukraine can take advantage of preparation for MCI screening test offered by the Lviv National Medical University. As per the curriculum designed by the Medical Council of India, the coaching for all the nineteen subjects is provided.
The coaching for MCI test will be provided by the faculties who have already helped students from India clear the same examination earlier. The importance of MCI coaching is only for the Indian aspirants determined of serving in his/her motherland. For medical graduates willing to build career abroad, there is the world ready to welcome you with arms wide open.
Why MBBS Course from Ukraine?
- Expert faculties and quality education: the MBBS course curriculum in Ukraine is of international standard. The faculties deliver lectures regularly in the manner that makes it easy for students to understand. Moreover, they are always available to clarify doubts of students.
- Growing demand of MBBS in Ukraine: The accreditation received by medical universities in Ukraine from WHO, MCI, UNESCO, and others have increased the value of MBBS from Ukraine. Seeking admission to the MBBS Program is the dream for many Indian students.
- Modern amenities in universities: Facilities in the campus are equipped with the modern amenities. It includes library, labs, airy classrooms, clean campus, good infrastructure, internet, 24×7 electric and water supply. Students enjoy MBBS course a lot in the Ukrainian Medical Universities.
- Admission process and tuition fee: the admission process is easy and unbiased. It is purely on first cum first serve basis. Moreover, the tuition fee charges for the entire MBBS Program is low in comparison to medical universities in other nations.
Medical Course Syllabus
The syllabus followed in the university is very much similar to that of MBBS in India and worldwide.
The medical aspirants going to study the subjects are as follows:
- History of Medicine.
- Basic of Psychology and Pedagogics.
- Medical Biology.
- Medical and Biological Physics.
- Medical Chemistry.
- Biological and Bio-organic Chemistry.
- Human Anatomy.
- Histology, Cytology and Embryology.
Why Lviv National Medical University?
The Lviv National medical university is one of the reputed educational institute located in Lviv, Ukraine.
Some reasons for choosing the university are:
- It is one of the outstanding universities of Ukraine, accredited by the IV level of accreditation.
- It holds a leading position among the higher institutions of education and medical education according to the performance indicators.
- The University has got the title of “Web of Science Awards Ukraine 2018” and recognized as the leader of science.
- The Lviv National Medical University took 1st place in the top ten of the reputed institutions of medical education in Ukraine as per “Освіта.ua”.
- The university was also awarded the medal of Gold and Diploma in the nomination “Innovation in the activity of a higher education Institution on the internationalization of education and science”.
- In improving the quality of education, it was also awarded the Diploma for active innovation.
- Danylo Halytsky LNMU ranked the first among medical universities domestically in Ukraine as per the ratings of Webometrics. Also, placed at the 16th position among all the establishments of the higher education.
- The university is first among the medical educational institutions of Ukraine according to the rating of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
- At the international and state exhibitions, medals and diplomas are received by the University for Achievements in the education and science.
Salient Features of the Lviv National Medical University
The features of the Lviv National Medical University include:
- Since 1784, Lviv National Medical University is the oldest one.
- The academic curriculum is streamlined.
- There is no language barrier for international students who want to study in this university. One can either study in Ukrainian or in English Language.
- Moreover, the fee structure is also affordable and economically good for the medical aspirants.
- The department of university has participated in more than 12 programs related to Ukrainian health and international organizations.
- For undergraduate students, more than 150 professors in the university to assist research and training programs.
- There are 23 recreational clubs as well as sport clubs in which students can participate in their studies actively.
- Hostel facility is also provided within the campus of the university.
After Graduation from the Lviv National Medical University
After successful completion of MBBS in Ukraine, the student can return back to India and appear for MCI test to practice as a doctor. Moreover, they can also opt for post graduate and doctorate courses in India.
About the city Lviv, Ukraine
- The Lviv National Medical University is located in the city of Lviv. It is also known as second Babylonian.
- It is one of pre-eminent cities in the west of Ukraine and center of the lively region.
- The city is surrounded by more than 2,000 historical, architectural as well as cultural sites. It is an open museum.
- It became the center of trade as well as commerce and is located at the crossroads of the routes of trades.
- The cultural living traditions of Ukraine are always prominent in Lviv.
- The most beautiful Lake Swan Lake in Lviv Opera House.
The university is recognized by:
- Medical Council of India
- World Health Organization.
The University has the highest IV level of accreditation. It means that the student needs to appear for the screening test to get a license for the practice as a doctor. Graduates from Lviv National Medical University also appear for the certification in ECFMG.
Student life of medical students at Lviv National Medical University
Ample numbers of facilities are provided to the student such as:
- Updated technologies in Laboratories.
- Hostel facilities within the campus.
- Library for study.
- Essentials are available within the campus of the university.
Why choose MBBS Experts as MBBS Education Consultants for Ukraine?
- It is a reliable consultant for MBBS in Delhi.
- Tele-Counseling and chat services are also provided.
- Online as well as offline admission assistance.
- Develop a very good understanding with peers.
- Complete support for MBBS abroad.
Considerable Services at MBBS Experts
As a leading and emerging consultants in India for MBBS abroad, we are providing all the services to the students such as:
- Free of cost counselling
- Support regarding documents
- Guidance over the phone or email
- Assistance for visa
- Flight ticketing
- Scholarship benefits
We are in the market from many years. We believe in transparency and professionalism. We are offering trustworthy and experienced services for students who want to study MBBS in Ukraine. MBBS Experts help students seek MBBS admission in the varied medical universities overseas.
Contact us anytime for the complete admission solution in Lviv National Medical University or any other university abroad!
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.