About the University
Nanjing Medical University is an extremely popular university for MBBS in China not only in China but also for the students all over the world. The university is located in Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, China. The university was established in the year 1934 in Zhenjiang, but was later shifted to Nanjing in the year 1957.
The university has two urban campuses namely Wutai and Jiangning. The president of the university is Hongbing Shen. The university has more that about 3500 registered faculty members. At present, the total number of students enrolled in the University for pursuing medical study in China is 14500 with over 1500 international students as well.
Nanjing Medical University Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||36000 RMB||6000 RMB|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||3,60,000 Rupees/yr.||60,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Key Features of the University
- The university has several undergraduate programs, postgraduate programs, doctoral programs along with study centres for post-doctoral studies as well in different fields of medicine.
- The university has a total of 24 affiliated hospitals and more than about 50 teaching hospitals where the students pursue their medical course in China.
- With its phenomenal teaching methodologies, the university is undoubtedly the top destination of MBBS studies.
- In an addition to this, its low MBBS fees in China necessarily make sure that medical students from all over the world especially the Indian students choose China MBBS in the Nanjing Medical University.
Faculties and Departments
Nanjing Medical University has a number of specialised faculties and departments from where the China MBBS is conducted are as listed below:
- School of Basic Medical Sciences
- First School of Clinical Medicine
- Second School of Clinical Medicine
- Third School of Clinical Medicine
- Fourth School of Clinical Medicine
- Gulou School of Clinical Medicine
- School of Public Health
- School of Stomatology
- School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- School of Nursing
- School of Medical Policy and Management
Nanjing Medical University has consistently ranked among the top 500 medical universities in the world ‘Academic Ranking of World Universities’.
The country rank of China Medical University is 26 for medical education in China which clearly proves it ranks among the top medical universities of China.
Overview of Nanjing Medical University for MBBS
|Basic Eligibility||70 % in PCBE in 10+2|
|NEET Entrance Test||Yes, with qualifying marks|
|Course Fees||INR 3.45 Lakhs per year approx.|
|Duration of Course||5+1 Years|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|University Recognition||Approved by MCI and WHO|
Nanjing Medical University is one of the most preferred destinations for the Indian students to opt for MBBS courses in China every year with increasing number of enrolments every year. Now, as an Indian student, if you go for MBBS studies in China, you will surely meet a lot of Indian students on the campus.
Why Choose Nanjing Medical University to Study Medicine?
There are a number of reasons as to why Nanjing Medical University would necessarily be a great choice for MBBS admission in China that are as mentioned below:
- Highly sophisticated teaching hospitals for premium quality education
- Seven disciplines of Nanjing Medical University lie among the top 1% of ESI of global research institutions
- Low tuition fees in China for MBBS studies in Nanjing Medical University
- The university has state of art laboratories
- There is a modern library and a great reference centre
- Nanjing Medical University is one of the top ranked MBBS universities in China as well as the world
- Huge urban campuses with all modern facilities
- Ideal student teacher ratio
- Highly renowned faculty members
- Accommodation is low cost
- The medium of study is English which is ideally suited for the Indian students
Accreditation of University
Nanjing Medical University is approved and accredited by the bodies that are listed below which in turn makes sure that the students are readily able to enjoy successful career opportunities while studying MBBS in China:
- Medical Council of India or MCI
- World Health Organisation or WHO
- Chinese Education Ministry
- World Federation of Medical Education or WFME
- United States Medical Licensing Examination or USMLE
Duration of MBBS in Nanjing Medical University
The overall duration of medicine study in China is six years which is divided into five years of classroom studies and one year of internship after the completion of classroom studies. The students can get all the theoretical as well as practical training from the classroom studies. The apprenticeship on the other hand helps in getting hands on experience in operations, surgeries and all other relevant trainings that are necessary.
Deadlines or Timelines for Admissions
To study medicine in China in the Nanjing Medical University, the deadline for admission is 15th of July of each year and the intake of China MBBS admission starts in the month of September.
The following documents are essential for MBBS education in China which is as specified by the university:
- Form of application
- Passport size photo
- Mark sheets of class 11 and 12 from the respective board of education
- Certificates of class 11 and 12 from the respective board of education
- School leaving certificate
- Scanned copy of a valid passport including image
- Certificates of extracurricular activities if any
- All the documents should be attested and notarized form the relevant authorities
Additionally, the following documents are required for visa application:
- A valid passport of the applicant
- Recent coloured passport sized photographs
- Visa application form
- The JW2O2 form which is also required in original at the time of coming to China
- Letter of admission issued by the university
- Physical examination form or the health check-up form
Eligibility for MBBS in Nanjing Medical University
MBBS in China eligibility are mentioned below and each of the candidates applying for an MBBS seat in China should necessarily keep the following conditions in mind:
- To study medicine in China, 25 is the upper age limit and 17 is the lower age limit.
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology should be in their curriculum of the applicants who plan to study in China
- 70 percent and above score is essential in all of the three subjects mentioned above.
- To study medical in China, the candidates should have studying experience of two years of all the three subjects.
- Clearing NEET is essential with qualifying marks.
- An IELTS or TOEFL score is required.
- Good fluency in English is required so that the students can communicate freely.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Nanjing Medical University
China medical universities have a completely smooth and uninterrupted admission process.
Read below for a better idea of the overall process of admission:
- The process of admission starts with filling up the application form for the purpose of studying medicine in China along with the prescribed documents.
- Then the candidates need to pay the application fees, admission fees and the processing fees as per the norms of the university among which the fees for application as well as admission are to be paid in advance whereas the processing fees can be either sent to China or India whichever is earlier.
- Within seven to ten working days after the payment of fees is done, the candidates can expect to receive the official photocopy of the admission letter issued by the university.
- Then the documents are required to be sent to the Ministry of Education in China for processing. This in turn is required for the issuance of the JW2O2 form without which the Embassy of China would not be processing a student visa for MBBS admission China.
- The receiving of the admission letter and the issuance of the Chinese visa takes about 30 days which wraps up the process of admission to MBBS abroad China.
Both of the campuses of the university have apartments for the students so that none of the students face any problems in the medical colleges in China. The overall cost of accommodation is something around 160 to 250 USD per month which does not put a lot of burden on the students.
If MCI Coaching in the University
Indian students are entitled to get MCI coaching that is arranged by the university itself which is highly advantageous for them when they come back to India after completion of the MBBS course.
MBBS in China Intake
- Studying in Nanjing Medical University would undoubtedly be a very good choice for each of the Indian students.
- The quality of education provided here is fantastic and all facilities are too good.
- Nanjing Medical University offers fantastic career opportunities which are extremely beneficial for being successful in the time to come.
- Capital Medical University is a great place for studying with the renowned faculty, sophisticated teaching methodologies, state of art laboratories and highly stocked library.
- When you are in China you are surrounded by highly educated people
- The culture and the accepting nature of the Chinese people is one of the reasons why the student from the other parts of the world feels comfortable.
- The accommodation facilities and the Indian food facilities are just too good.
- Capital Medical University has ideal student teacher ratio which is highly beneficial for getting the perfect education here at the university.
Student Life in University
Student life in the Nanjing Medical University is a perfect mix and match of studies, fun as well as enjoyment. The students get all the required facilities at the university to make sure that do not have to face any kinds of problems.
Indian Food Facility
The Indian students need not at all worry about Indian food since Indian food facility is available in the campus and hence the students need not worry at all about the food facility.
Learn About the Following Before Enrolling in Any University
- Medical education in China
- MBBS Courses in China
- MBBS Seat in China
- MBBS in China eligibility
- MBBS Universities in China
- Universities for MBBS in China for Indian students
- Medical schools for MBBS in China recognised by MCI
- Cheap medical universities in China
- MBBS admission 2020 in China
Location and Weather Conditions
Nanjing Medical University is located in Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, China.. The weather conditions remain cool throughout the years with much colder winters.
Why Study MBBS Course in China?
- Appropriate environment for research: the universities have facility and environment encouraging students go for the research work after MBBS course completion
- Globally recognized degree: Not only WHO, MCI but also many global bodies have recognised medical universities located in the different cities of China
- Reasonable tuition fee: it is a very important factor playing remarkable role in attracting more and more international medical students every year. Many students also win scholarship and enjoy free studies.
- Modern infrastructure with latest equipment: Medical institution and hospital in the country are equipped with the modern and high-quality equipment. These help in creating better environment for leaner and patients in the country.
- World-wide recognition: Universities in China offering medicals courses are having recognition from the Medical Council of India (MCI), WHO, UNESCO, and more.
- Funding for Studies: The government in China has facilitated funding for international students. There are thousands of government aided scholarships for international medical students. Many students are free from the burden of tuition fee because of the scholarships won from Chinese government.
How MBBS Experts Support Students to Pursue MBBS in China?
- MBBS Experts necessarily offer the best support to the students who want to take admission in China medical colleges.
- MBBS Experts is one of the top educational consultants in India helping the students for an MBBS abroad in the best possible way.
- We offer all sorts of help right from counselling of the students to getting them admitted to MBBS in China.
- Complete solution to MBBS abroad admission need under single roof.
- We are one of the most trusted and reputed service providers in helping the students to achieve their dream of MBBS abroad China.
- In an addition to this, we have tie ups with the medical universities in China so as to offer the best of the facilities to our students.
We request all of the medical aspirants who wish to study MBBS in China can seek help of MBBS Experts for complete as well as effective guidance.
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.