About the University
Qingdao University is one of the public universities of China which was established in the year 1909 at Qingdao, Shandong, China. The university is quite popular among the international students especially the Indian students. This is turn can be clearly understood from the number of enrolments of international students in Qingdao University thereby making it one of the most preferred destinations of MBBS in China.
The president and chairman of Qingdao University is Fan Yuejin. The institute has always focussed on offering top quality education which is exactly the reason as to why it has readily emerged as one of the top destinations for China MBBS. There are more than over 2500 academic staffs and more than about 41000 students who are enrolled with the Qingdao University for pursuing medical study in China. Most importantly, the foreign students count in the university is about 1600.
Qingdao University Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||30000 RMB||8800 RMB|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||3,00,000 Rupees/yr.||88,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Key Features of the University
- Qingdao University conducts a number of undergraduate programs, postgraduate programs, and doctoral programs along with post doctoral studies in different fields of medicine.
- Qingdao University has a very good and modern campus with the latest infrastructure so that top facilities can be provided to the students who are pursuing their medical course in China.
- The university has low MBBS fees in China which is undoubtedly an added advantage to the students besides its world class teaching methodologies.
- It is certainly a very good destination for MBBS studies from all over the world especially the Indian students to opt for China MBBS.
Faculties and Departments
Qingdao University has seven hospitals affiliated under it which are as listed below:
- Qingdao University Affiliated Hospital
- Centre of Medical Group Qingdao
- Qingdao University Cardiovascular Hospital
- Qingdao Haici Medical Group
- Municipal Hospital Qingdao
- Weihai Municipal Hospital
- Yantai Yuhuangding Hospitals
The following are faculties in the Qingdao University for MBBS China:
- Chinese Medicine
- General Health Care
- Chinese Herbs
- Medicine MD Program
- Life Sciences
- Public Health and Interdisciplinary Courses
- PG Program in Different Medical Fields
The department structure of the university is as follows:
- Clinical Colleges and Affiliated Hospitals
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Public Health
- Somatology College and Hospital
- Forensic Medicine
Qingdao University ranks 960 in the world.
Qingdao University ranks 101 for medical education in China and hence a quite decent choice for studying MBBS in the medical universities of China.
Overview of Qingdao University for MBBS
|Basic Eligibility||70 % in PCBE in 10+2|
|NEET Entrance Test||Yes, with qualifying marks|
|Course Fees||INR 3.03 Lakhs per year approx.|
|Duration of Course||5+1 Years|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|University Recognition||Approved by MCI and WHO|
- Qingdao University is certainly one of the most preferred destinations for the Indian students to go for the MBBS courses in China.
- With a consistent rise of enrolments of the Indian students every year, it is clear about the preference of the students to opt for MBBS studies in China,
- Medical students from India can move ahead with your plan of an MBBS study in China without any kinds of hesitations.
Why Choose Qingdao University to Study Medicine?
Choosing Qingdao University for MBBS admission in China is undoubtedly a very good choice because of the reasons that are as mentioned below:
- Sophisticated hospitals for teaching
- An ultra-modern library for the students
- A well-stocked reference centre
- The laboratories are top ranked
- Qingdao University has low tuition fees in China for MBBS studies
- No compromise in the quality education
- Best student teacher ratio for effective teaching
- Medium of study is English
- Accommodation is low cost
Accreditation of University
Qingdao University is approved and accredited by some of the important bodies in the field of medical education. This is to make sure that the students can get the premium quality education for a lucrative career ahead of them after the completion of studying MBBS in China.
- Medical Council of India or MCI
- World Health Organisation or WHO
- Chinese Education Ministry
- World Federation of Medical Education or WFME
Duration of MBBS in Qingdao University
- The overall duration of medicine study in China is six years.
- Now, the total period of six years is divided into five years of classroom studies and one year of apprenticeship after the completion of classroom studies.
- The classroom studies provide the students with all the theoretical as well as practical training.
- The apprenticeship provides the students with hands on experience in operations, surgeries, and all other necessary trainings for becoming a good doctor.
Deadlines or Timelines for Admissions
- To study medicine in China in the Qingdao University, the deadline for admission should always be followed by the students.
- The deadline of admission to Qingdao University is 15th of July of every year and the intake of China MBBS admission begins in the month of September of every year.
Documents Required for MBBS Admission
The documents required for MBBS education in China in Qingdao University as specified by the university are as mentioned below:
- Application Form
- Passport size photographs
- Marksheets of class 11 and 12 from the respective board of education
- Certificates of class 11 and 12 from the respective board of education
- School leaving certificate
- Scanned copy of a valid passport including image
- Certificates of extra curricular activities if any
- All the documents should be attested and notarized form the relevant authorities
In an addition to the above, the following are needed to process the visa application:
- Valid passport of the applicant
- Recent coloured passport sized photographs
- Visa application form
- The JW2O2 form which is also required in original at the time of coming to China
- Letter of admission issued by the university
- Physical examination form or the health check-up form
Eligibility for MBBS in Qingdao University
MBBS in China eligibility is a matter of immense importance and one of the most important aspects for applying to MBBS in China.
At the time of applying for an MBBS seat in China in Qingdao University, the candidates should fulfil all the eligibility conditions listed below:
- To study medicine in China in Qingdao University, the upper age and lower age limit of the candidates is 25 and 17 respectively.
- Studying Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the curriculum by the applicants is mandatory who wish to study in China.
- The candidates should have scored 70 percent marks or more in all of the three subjects mentioned above.
- To study medical in China, a studying experience of two years of Physics, Chemistry and Biology required
- The applicants need to clear NEET with qualifying marks.
- A valid IELTS or TOEFL score is necessary.
- Fluency in English and ability to communicate freely in English is necessary.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Qingdao University
Candidates intending to apply to the China medical universities that are Qingdao University should necessarily follow the easy admission procedure.
Admission Process for MBBS is as enumerated below:
- First and foremost, the application form for studying medicine in China needs to be filled up with the attested documents.
- The next step is to pay the application fees, admission fees and the processing fees. The fees for application and admission are required to be paid in advance but the processing fees can be either sent to China or India whichever is earlier.
- Once the fees are paid, the candidates can expect to receive the official photocopy of the admission letter that is issued by the university. It takes about seven to ten working days to receive the letter.
- After receiving the letter, the candidates need to send the documents for processing to the Ministry of Education in China. This is necessary for the issuance of the JW2O2 form. Without the JW2O2 form, the Chinese Embassy would not be processing a student visa for MBBS admission China.
- The receiving of the letter of admission and the issuance of the Chinese visa takes approximately about 30 days which finally ends the process of admission to MBBS abroad China.
Hostel Facilities in Qingdao University
Hostel facilities for the MBBS students in Qingdao University and other medical colleges in China are quite good. Hence, the students face no problems for accommodation. The accommodation cost lies somewhere between 160 to 250 USD per month.
If MCI Coaching in the University
MCI coaching plays an important role for the Indian students who wish to practice in India after completing medical studies in China. But taking admission in Qingdao University will make it easier for the Indian students since MCI coaching is arranged by the university itself.
Student Life in Qingdao University
Qingdao University always boasts of the best student life. All of the students learn along with fun as well as enjoyment. The students experience diverse culture with festivities all around. It is all together a great environment for studying thereby making it one of the most preferred MBBS college China.
Indian Food Facility in Qingdao University
There is just nothing to worry about Indian food here in China because Indian food facility is available both in campus as well as off campus so that none of the Indian students have to face any kinds of problems with food in the Qingdao University.
Location and Weather Conditions
Qingdao University is located in Qingdao, Shandong, China. The weather conditions here is usually cool throughout the year and the winters are colder which might be challenging for the Indian students.
Why Medical Students Choose China for MBBS Studies?
- Exposure to international culture: Because students from the varied countries come together for the medicinal studies in Chinese universities, students get to know about the admirable cultures. You get the chance to develop good relation with students from the diverse culture studying medicine together.
- Free Coaching for MCI Screening Test: Most of the Chinese universities offer free coaching for the Medical Council of India Screening Test to students who wish to return back to India for the medical practice after MBBS studies from China.
- Economical tuition fee: Students from Indian and other nations prefer Chinese medical universities because of the affordable tuition fee and cost of stay during the MBBS course.
- Funding for Studies: The government in China has facilitated funding for international students. There are thousands of government aided scholarships for international medical students. Many students are free from the burden of tuition fee because of the scholarships won from Chinese government.
- World-wide recognition: Universities in China offering medicals courses are having recognition from the Medical Council of India (MCI), WHO, UNESCO, and more.
- Appropriate environment for research: the universities have facility and environment encouraging students go for the research work after MBBS course completion.
- English medium classes: For non-Chinese language speaking Indian students, language is not a barrier because English is the medium of instruction.
Advantages of Seeking Help from MBBS Experts
China medical colleges are very good for pursuing MBBS and for any kinds of doubts you can contact the MBBS Experts for your help. MBBS Experts are the best educational consultants in India providing the necessary guidance to the Indian students for MBBS abroad.
The students are entitled to get the below mentioned advantages on choosing MBBS Experts for medical study in China:
- All solutions for an international MBBS course are available
- The support services are available round the clock
- Admission application and visa application support
- Assist in choosing the right university for the education in medicine
- Air ticketing and pickup from the airport to the university campus
- Assist in finding suitable accommodation and food facility
- Highly competitive fees for consultation
- Our services are completely transparent
- Coordination with student and their parents till the course completion
- MBBS Experts has highly skilled and experienced staffs for the best guidance to MBBS in China
Thus, for the fulfilling of your desire of pursuing MBBS abroad China, do not look any further.
Come to MBBS Experts for each and every help you need.
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.