About the University
Shihezi University was founded in 1996. It is a non-profit institution for public higher education. It is located in Shihezi, Xinjiang. The Central Government in August 2000 designated the university as a major institution developed in north-western China. Shihezi University was ranked among the key constructed university under the “211 project” in December 31, 2008. It is a Chinese Ministry of Education Double First Class Discipline University, with Double First Class status in certain disciplines.
It has received accreditation from the several global governing bodies. Students from the different parts of the world enroll for the different course in the university. The quality of education and the facilities provided are world class. The environment and the culture are praiseworthy.
Students from India and other nations travel to pursue study in medicine from Shihezi University in China.
Shihezi University Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||25000 RMB||5000 RMB|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||2,50,000 Rupees/yr.||50,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Key Features of the University
- The university has several undergraduate programs, postgraduate programs, doctoral programs along with study centres for post-doctoral studies as well in different fields of medicine.
- It has 21 colleges
- It offers four doctorate degrees, 52 master’s degrees, 66 bachelor’s degrees, and more
- MBBS Course Duration is 5+1 = 6 years including internship.
- The university has 2,611 staff.
- There are 1,560 full-time teachers including a specially-engaged academician of the Chinese Academy of Engineering, 166 professors, 489 associate professors, 58 experts and scholars receiving outstanding achievement awards at national and provincial level, and 80 distinguished experts and scholars receiving special subsidies from the government.
- The university is undoubtedly the top destination for MBBS Course
- In an addition to this, its low MBBS fees in China necessarily make sure those aspirants from all over the world especially the Indian students to opt for China MBBS.
The university has the global ranking of 2353.
The country ranking of Shihezi University is 363.
Indian students prefer pursuing MBBS course from Shihezi University because of the many advantages that the university renders to its internationals students. The environment is suitable for studies. The faculties are cooperative. Students are understand and helpful. Indian students get the MCI coaching facility.
The Indian students get easy access to Indian food. They enjoy activities along with the studies.
Why Choose China Medical University to Study Medicine?
- The university offer world class education and they are packed with advanced technology as well as equipment which are highly beneficial for the students.
- The students get global exposure.
- MBBS Fees in the Shihezi University is affordable and hence it is easier for the Indian students
- It is recognised by MCI and so it is beneficial for students from India interested to return back after completion of his/her MBBS course.
- As an Indian student, you would be quite happy to meet hundreds of Indian students while pursuing MBBS in Shihezi University
- There is no requirement of capitation fees or anything of that sort.
- The students need not appear for any entrance test for getting admission
- the medium of instruction is English which makes it easier for the Indian students
- is completely safe as well as secure for the foreign students which is a great sign of relief and certainly advantageous
- All of the medical degrees so offered by Shihezi University are recognised internationally
- The overall process of admission Medicine Study in the university is quite easy as well as convenient
- Offer world class education and they are packed with advanced technology as well as equipment which are highly beneficial for the students.
- The campus as well as the overall environment is friendly
Accreditation of University
- Medical Council of India or MCI
- World Health Organisation or WHO
- Chinese Education Ministry
Duration of MBBS in China Medical University
The total duration of medicine study in China is six years which is divided into five years of classroom studies and one year of apprenticeship after the completion of classroom studies.
Deadlines or Timelines for Admissions
September is the month to seek admission to MBBS course for students interested in pursuing course in medicine.
Documents Required for MBBS education in China
The following documents required for MBBS education in China which are as specified by the university:
- Form of application
- Passport size photo
- Mark sheets of class 11 and 12 from the respective board of education
- Certificates of class 11 and 12 from the respective board of education
- School leaving certificate
- Scanned copy of a valid passport including image
- Certificates of extra-curricular activities if any
- All the documents should be attested and notarized form the relevant authorities
Documents required for visa application are as follows:
- A valid passport of the applicant
- Recent coloured passport sized photographs
- Visa application form
- The JW2O2 form which is also required in original at the time of coming to China
- Letter of admission issued by the university
- Physical examination form or the health check-up form
Eligibility for MBBS in China Medical University
- To study medicine in China, the upper age and lower age limit is 25 and 17 respectively.
- All the medical applicants who plan to study in China should have mandatorily studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology in their curriculum.
- The candidates should have secured a score of 70 percent and above in all of the three subjects mentioned above.
- To study medical in China, the candidates should have studying experience of two years of all the three subjects.
- Clearing NEET is essential with qualifying marks.
- An IELTS or TOEFL score is required.
- The candidates should have a good fluency in English and make sure that they are able to communicate freely.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in China Medical University
China medical universities have a completely smooth and uninterrupted admission process.
To get a better idea of the overall process of admission, please read through:
- The process of admission begins with filling up the application form for the purpose of studying medicine in China. The candidates are required to submit the form with the above mentioned documents in the format as mentioned by the university.
- Then the application fees, admission fees and the processing fees are required to be paid as per the norms of the university among which the fees for application as well as admission are to be paid in advance whereas the processing fees can be either sent to China or India whichever is earlier or feasible.
- The candidates can expect to receive the official photocopy of the admission letter issued by the university after making the payment within seven to ten working days.
- The next step is to send the documents for processing to the Ministry of Education in China. This is quite essential for the issuance of the JW2O2 form and without this form the Chinese Embassy would not be processing a student visa for MBBS admission China thereby proving how important is the JW2O2 form is.
- The receiving of the admission letter and the issuance of the Chinese visa takes about 30 days which wraps up the process of admission to MBBS abroad China.
Hostel Facilities for Medical Studies Students
Hostel accommodation facilities for the students in the medical colleges in China are quite good and none of the students face any problems.
The overall cost of accommodation is something around 160 to 250 USD per month.
If MCI Coaching in the University
Indian students are entitled to get MCI coaching that is arranged by the university itself which is highly advantageous for them when they come back to India after completion of the MBBS course.
Indian Food Facility
The Indian students need not at all worry about Indian food since Indian food facility is readily available bot n campus as well as off campus which makes life easier for the students.
The weather conditions remain pleasant. Students are easily able to adapt in the prevailing weather condition.
How to Choose a Dependable MBBS Abroad Consultant?
While making the choice of MBBS Abroad consultant, consider the below factors:
- Their overall experience in field
- Check the background
- Whether they have a valid registration
- How reliable and dependable they are
- Charges of consulting
- Overall procedure and support process
- Total number of VISA processed by them
- Number of positive reviews from the satisfied students as well as the parents
- Percentage of satisfied students
Why MBBS Study in China is a Good Decision?
- The medium of education is English during the study period of China MBBS
- There is no requirement of TOEFL and IELTS scores for pursuing MBBS studies in China
- All of the medical degrees so offered by China MBBS are recognised internationally which necessarily makes it worth to for MBBS in China
- Medical education in China makes the candidates eligible for certificate or entrance exams such as MCI, HPCSA, SCHS, USPLAB, MLE, PMDC, etc.
- The overall process of admission Medicine Study in China is quite easy as well as convenient
- MBBS Fees in China is affordable and hence it is easier for the Indian students
- There are a number of modern hospitals available in the nation for the purpose of doing internship during MBBS in China
- The campus as well as the overall environment is friendly to the students at the time of medical study in China
- MBBS study in China is completely safe as well as secure for the foreign students which is a great sign of relief and certainly advantageous
- China MBBS provides the opportunity to the students to have an interaction with some of the renowned personalities in the field of medicine
- MBBS in China would necessarily provide Indian students with a global exposure which would be great for their future and career
- Exposure to the top quality education is what you get when you study medicine in China
- As an Indian student, you would be quite happy to meet thousands of Indian students while pursuing MBBS in China
- The employers in India always prefer students who have a foreign degree and hence MBBS abroad China would prove to be fruitful
- Interaction with various cultures of the world is another main reason why the Indian students opt for China MBBS
- There are sufficient as well as convenient options for accommodation for the Indian students during MBBS Admission in China
What are the Key Services at MBBS Experts?
- Personal attention to student problem or parents problem
- Free of cost counselling
- Clarifying all students and parents queries
- Assisting in the documentation process
- Visa processing
- Helping in finding the low fees China MBBS colleges
- Assisting in choosing the best China MBBS university
- Helping in finding suitable accommodation and food facilities in China
- Air ticketing
- Personal attention to student problem or parents problem
Why Chose MBBS Experts for MBBS Education Abroad?
- Proven experience in medical colleges in China admission support
- Pool of expert counsellors to help you choose best medical colleges in China for Indian students
- Professional MBBS abroad consulting services
- Low consulting fee
- Documentation support for visa
- Free of cost admission in China medical colleges counselling
- Food, accommodation, and other supports until the completion of MBBS courses in China
MBBS Experts in Delhi is the best from the rest study MBBS abroad consultant helping students fulfil their wish of medicinal studies abroad. Our low consulting fee, professional counselling, free counselling, satisfactory admission support, and pre and post admission support makes us the most dependable consultant for MBBS admission abroad.
Contact us right now for the counselling free of cost!
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.