About the University
Sichuan Medical University is the public provincial university that came into existence in the year 1951. The university is located in Nanchong, Sichuan, China and since the time of its inception, the university has readily emerged as one of the top medical universities in China. This is exactly the reason as to why Sichuan Medical University is one of the most sought after destinations of MBBS in China.
The university offers top quality education along with all advanced academic amenities for the students for China MBBS. There are more than over 1200 academic staffs and more than about 10000 students who are enrolled with the Sichuan Medical University for pursuing medical study in China for undergraduate as well as postgraduate programs.
Sichuan University Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||35000 RMB||6200 RMB|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||3,50,000 Rupees/yr.||62,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Key Features of the University
Sichuan Medical University consists of two campuses that are in Shunqing District and Gaoping District, Nanchong city, Sichuan Province, China. The total campus spans over an area of 823,693 square meters. Sichuan Medical University has the entire modern infrastructure for the purpose of imparting top quality education to the students who are pursuing their medical course in China.
The university is certainly one of the most preferred destinations of MBBS studies. Sichuan Medical University with its world class teaching methodologies and its low MBBS fees in China makes it more preferable for the students to opt for China MBBS.
Colleges and Departments
Sichuan Medical University conducts the medical study from the following departments and faculties for China MBBS.
- School of Basic Medicine
- School of Clinical Medicine (the Affiliated Hospital of North Sichuan Medical College)
- School of Social Science
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Continuing Education
- School of Foreign Language and Culture
- School of Nursing
- Faculty of Stomatology
- Faculty of Anaesthesiology
- Faculty of Medical Imaging
- Faculty of Optometry and Ophthalmology
- Faculty of Combined Chinese and Western Medicine
- Faculty of Forensic Medicine
Sichuan Medical University ranks 296 in the world.
Sichuan Medical University ranks 13 for medical education in China which clearly proves it is a top ranker in the medical universities of China.
Overview of Sichuan Medical University for MBBS
|Basic Eligibility||70 % in PCBE in 10+2|
|NEET Entrance Test||Yes, with qualifying marks|
|Course Fees||INR 4.55 Lakhs per year approx.|
|Duration of Course||5+1 Years|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|University Recognition||Approved by MCI and WHO|
Sichuan Medical University has always remained a popular choice of Indian students which can be clearly understood from the fact of increasing number of enrolments of the Indian students to opt for MBBS courses in China.
Why Choose Sichuan Medical University to Study Medicine?
There are a number of benefits of choosing Sichuan Medical University for MBBS admission in China that are as mentioned below:
- Sophisticated teaching methodologies
- Direct admission to the university
- Advanced academic amenities
- Fees structure is low for MBBS in Sichuan Medical University
- State of art laboratories
- Low cost accommodation
- Medium of study is English
- Modern as well as technically advanced hospitals for studies as well as internship
Accreditation of University
Sichuan Medical University is approved and accredited by the below mentioned bodies so as to ensure that the MBBS degree is accepted worldwide after the completion of studying MBBS in China.
- Medical Council of India or MCI
- World Health Organisation or WHO
- Chinese Education Ministry
- United States Medical Licensing Examination or USMLE
- Pakistan Medical and Dental Council or PMDC
- Health Professions Council of South Africa or HPCSA
Duration of MBBS in Sichuan Medical University
Six years is the total duration of medicine study in China is six years. Now, the six years of medical study consists of five years of classroom studies and one year of apprenticeship Theoretical and practical training is provided to the students in the classroom studies and the apprenticeship for a year provides the students get hands on experience in operations, surgeries and all other necessary trainings.
Deadlines or Timelines for Admissions
To study medicine in China in the Sichuan Medical University, the deadline for admission is 15th of July of each year and the intake of China MBBS admission begins in the month of September.
The following documents required for MBBS education in China in Sichuan Medical University as per the specifications of the university:
- Application Form
- Passport size photographs
- Mark sheets of class 11 and 12 from the respective board of education
- Certificates of class 11 and 12 from the respective board of education
- School leaving certificate
- Scanned copy of a valid passport including image
- Certificates of extracurricular activities if any
- All the documents should be attested and notarized form the relevant authorities
The visa application documents are as listed below:
- Applicant’s valid passport
- Recent coloured passport sized photographs
- Visa application form
- The JW2O2 form which is also required in original at the time of coming to China
- Letter of admission issued by the university
- Physical examination form or the health check up form
Eligibility for MBBS in Sichuan Medical University
The following are the MBBS in China eligibility conditions which the candidates should always keep in mind at the time of application for an MBBS seat in China:
- To study medicine in China in Sichuan Medical University, 17 is the lower age limit.
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology should be in the curriculum of the medical applicants who plan to study in China.
- 70 percent marks are the minimum requirements in all of the three subjects mentioned above.
- Studying experience of two years of all of the three subjects is required to study medical in China.
- The applicants need to clear NEET with qualifying marks.
- A valid score of IELTS or TOEFL score is required.
- English fluency of the candidates is essential so that they can communicate freely in English.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Sichuan Medical University
Admission to Sichuan Medical University is quite smooth and hassle free.
The admission procedure is quick and there are a few steps to follow which are as listed below:
- The first step of admission to Sichuan Medical University starts with filling the application form along with the required documents for studying medicine in China.
- In the next step, the candidates are required to pay the application fees, admission fees and the processing fees as per the norms of the university. The application fees and the admission fees are to be paid in advance and the processing fees can be either sent to China or India whichever is earlier.
- After the fees payment, the candidates can expect to receive the official photocopy of the admission letter issued by the university within a time period of seven to ten working days.
- Then the candidates are required to send the documents for processing to the Ministry of Education in China. After the processing, the JW2O2 form is issued. This form is important for the Chinese Consulate for processing the student visa for MBBS admission China.
- The receiving of the letter of admission and the issuance of the Chinese visa takes approximately about 30 days of time which ends the process of admission to MBBS abroad China.
Sichuan Medical University has very good hostel facilities for the international students so that they do not have to face any kinds of problems for accommodation. The overall cost of accommodation ranges between 160 to 250 USD per month.
If MCI Coaching in the University
MCI coaching is a matter of great importance for the Indian students who plan to come back to India for practice after completing medical studies in China. Sichuan Medical University has made arrangements for MCI coaching for the Indian students which are of a great benefit to them.
Student Life in University
Student life in the Sichuan Medical University is just fantastic which every student fall in love with. The environment is too good for studies along with fun as well as enjoyment at the side. The life at the MBBS College China at Sichuan Medical University is something that the students can cherish forever.
Indian Food Facility
Sichuan Medical University has a very good and large canteen where Indian food is readily available and hence there is nothing to worry regarding Indian food by the Indian students.
Learn About the Following Before Enrolling in Any University
- MBBS Courses in China
- MBBS Seat in China
- MBBS in China eligibility
- MBBS Universities in China
- Medical schools for MBBS in China recognised by MCI
- Cheap medical universities in China
- MBBS admission 2020 in China
Location and Weather Conditions
Sichuan Medical University is located in Nanchong, Sichuan, China. The weather conditions remain cool almost throughout the year but the winters are extremely cold which makes it a bit difficult for the Indian students to cope up with.
Why MBBS in China?
- Cost of accommodation is low: low cost of stay do not trouble international students concerned of expenses
- Education facilities are simply world class: modern amenities, highly advanced and modern infrastructure, 24×7 water and electric supply is made available for students’ comfort
- Safe and healthy atmosphere: low crime rate and a feeling of brotherhood makes the country safe and good for international medical and other coursed students
- English medium classes: For non-Chinese language speaking Indian students, language is not a barrier because English is the medium of instruction
- No donations are needed: Unlike Indian private colleges, there is no any type of donation or capitation fee demanded for admission to medical courses
- No entrance is compulsory for admission: You do not need to appear for any entrance test and thus take the benefit of easy admission process
- Globally recognized degree: Not only WHO, MCI but also many global bodies have recognised medical universities located in the different cities of China
- Reasonable tuition fee: it is a very important factor playing remarkable role in attracting more and more international medical students every year. Many students also win scholarship and enjoy free studies.
- Modern infrastructure with latest equipment: Medical institution and hospital in the country are equipped with the modern and high-quality equipment. These help in creating better environment for leaner and patients in the country.
- World-wide recognition: Universities in China offering medicals courses are having recognition from the Medical Council of India (MCI), WHO, UNESCO, and European Council.
- Funding for Studies: The government in China has facilitated funding for international students. There are thousands of government aided scholarships for international medical students. Many students are free from the burden of tuition fee because of the scholarships won from Chinese government.
- Good Student Networking: Students from the different corners travel China for the medical studies following different culture. This helps students interact and respect culture followed by different nations. It develops a sense of brotherhood and good studying environment. Also, helps to develop international student network.
Benefits of Seeking the Help of MBBS Experts for MBBS in China
If you are planning to do MBBS in China, you might not know the exact admission process thereby making it difficult for you as a student. This is exactly where seeking the help of MBBS Experts would be highly beneficial.
When you plan to study MBBS in China medical colleges, then MBBS Experts is always there for your help.
MBBS Experts provides all the required help the students so that the students are able to pursue their dream of MBBS abroad China without any type of hesitation in mind.
- For the admission to MBBS abroad we offer the required counselling to the students.
- We help with the application for an MBBS abroad China
- At MBBS Experts, we help in the collection of the approval from the Chinese Ministry and the get the visa documentation as well as the approval
- Finally, we also make travel arrangements along with all other required assistance
- MBBS Experts charges reasonable fees for assisting the students for MBBS in China
China today has become a hot destination for the medical studies not only for the Indian students but also for the medical candidates from different nations. So for any kind of help for MBBS abroad China, do not look further and simply come to MBBS Experts for almost any help you need regarding the entire admission procedure.
Connect with MBBS Experts today!
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.