Sumy State University
In the north-east of Ukraine, the Sumy State University is located in Sumy city. It was established in 1948. Sumy State University is a leading one with the IV level of accreditation in the region. It is featured in the Global Research University Profiles (GRUP) by Shanghai Ranking.
As per Quacquarelli Symonds World University ranking, the university is in the 101-150 fastest rising young stars of the higher education. About 14,000 students are pursuing bachelors and masters from this university are different 54 majors and 22 fields of knowledge. Approximately 1700 students are from the foreign countries.
Sumy State University Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||5150 USD||1000 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||3,60,500 Rupees/yr.||70,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
- Faculty of foreign Philology and Social Communications.
- Faculty of Technical Systems and Energy Efficient Technologies.
- Faculties in Shostka and Konotop Institutes.
- Faculties of Electronics and Information Technology.
World Ranking of Sumy State University
Sumy State University is in Top-300 of the best of the world universities in terms of social as well as economic influence as per the University Impact Rankings by Times Higher education.
Why Sumy State University for MBBS Course?
In the education system, there are some features and highlights. MBBS in Ukraine is a great option for international student due to the quality of education in the Sumy State University.
Have a look at the features:
- Recognized by the Medical Council of India and World Health Organization.
- The fee structure is quite affordable for all the candidates.
- One of the preferred destinations for overseas students.
- Achieved the ranking of preeminent medical university.
- High-skilled medical professionals.
- Good ranking over the world universities.
- Both tuition fees and cost of accommodation are on the lower side
- Top notch education facilities for the students
- Safe and engaging environment for all
- Cooperative and qualified faculties to assist
- Instruction in English for the international medical candidates
- Accommodation cost is also not very high
Duration of Study MBBS in Sumy State University
The MBBS Ukraine offered by the Sumy State University is of six years which consists of five years of clinical study and one year of internship.
Timeline for MBBS Admission
There is a timeline to get admission into the Sumy State University which is September every year. After this month, no applications will be accepted by the university.
Documents Required for Admission to MBBS Program:
There are some documents enlisted by the university itself for applying to MBBS Sumy State University.
These documents include:
- Marksheets of 10th and 12th
- Certificate of transfer
- Passport size photographs
- Migration certificate
- Medical Insurance
- Eligibility Certificate issued by MCI (NEET)
So, these documents are required for commencing and finishing the admission procedure in MBBS in Sumy State University.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Study:
Certain criteria are important for getting admission and for applying to MBBS in Ukraine.
The criteria set up for MBBS i.e. Bachelor’s programs in medicine by the University are:
- No entrance exam like IELTS or SAT.
- The age of applicant should be 17+ years as on 31st of December of the year.
- Must qualify NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test).
- An aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Procedure of Admission for MBBS Degree
One of the most attractive features of MBBS Ukraine is easy & hassle–free procedure adopted by the Sumy State University for Enrollment in the MBBS program.
The steps followed to complete the process are simple and everything can be done online.
The applicant can apply to Sumy State University in the following steps:
- Go through the website of the University and select the course. Then, apply by filling the application form online.
- The candidate will get the invitation letter.
- As the invitation letter is received, student can pay the fees though online modes.
- Now, apply for the visa as the process of visa could take some time.
- Get your Visa and fly!
Sumy State University and Indian Students
Every candidate from India wants to do studies from the reputed University but it is not possible for every aspirant to get admission in the reputed universities of India due to a smaller number of seats. So, the aspirants will pursue MBBS from Sumy State University as the university is well-known for its quality of education. In addition to this, it is approved by the Medical Council of India which is one of the benefits for the candidates of India.
Moreover, there is no language barrier as the language used for teaching is English. The MCI coaching is also provided by the University’s staff during graduation. After completion of MBBS Ukraine, the student will return back to India and eligible to practice as a doctor.
Syllabus in the Sumy State University
The syllabus and education system of the university is similar to that of MBBS India.
The subjects offered by the Summy State University in Medicine (graduate) are:
- History of Medicine.
- Fundamentals of psychology, Fundamentals of pedagogy.
- Medical Chemistry.
- Medical biology.
- Human Anatomy.
- Physical training.
- Biological and bio-organic chemistry.
- Histology, cytology and embryology.
- History of Ukrainian culture.
Why Students Choose Ukraine for MBBS Studies?
- Education facilities are simply world class: modern amenities, highly advanced and modern infrastructure, 24×7 water and electric supply is made available for students’ comfort
- Safe and healthy atmosphere: low crime rate and a feeling of brotherhood makes the country safe and good for international medical and other coursed students
- Premium Quality Education: The education and the course curriculum followed in the MBBS Program is of global level
- No Entrance is Compulsory for Admission: You do not need to appear for any entrance test and thus take the benefit of easy admission process
- Appropriate Environment for Research: the universities have facility and environment encouraging students go for the research work after MBBS course completion
- English Medium Classes: For non-Chinese language speaking Indian students, language is not a barrier because English is the medium of instruction
- Globally Recognized Degree: Not only WHO, MCI but also many global bodies have recognised medical universities located in the different cities of China
- Reasonable Tuition Fee: it is a very important factor playing remarkable role in attracting more and more international medical students every year. Many students also win scholarship and enjoy free studies.
Factors Distinguishing Sumy State University
Sumy State University is considered as the top university in Ukraine for certain reasons.
Factors Distinguishing Sumy State University is:
- The university is the leading and the largest one.
- It is recognized by the MCI, WHO and WFME.
- Only NEET qualified needed and there is no need for any other examination like IELTS or TOEFL.
- The university is featured in the Quacquarelli Symonds World University ranking.
- English Medium Curriculum.
- Additional facilities for the students are also available such as library, hostel, canteen, accommodation, and many more.
Salient features of the Sumy State University are:
- Affordable fee structure.
- The syllabus is designed as per the international standards.
- After completion of MBBS from this University, you can appear for the practice of medicine across the globe.
- High level of infrastructure and technology.
- No need to pay extra charges.
After graduation from Sumy State University
After completion of this course, the student will appear for the MCI Screening test and also eligible to practice as a doctor. Moreover, to enhance their career, the student can pursue post-graduate courses.
The Sumy State University is situated in the city of Sumy. It is the capital city of Sumy Oblast. The city is located in the banks of the Psel River. The name of this city comes from the name of the Sumka River. It is the hub of some of the best hotels as well as the places of interest. All the public facilities are available in the city such as trolley buses, buses, minibuses and taxes.
Sumy State University has received recognition by:
- World Health Organization (WHO).
- Ministry of Education, Ukraine.
- Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates.
- World Federation of Medical education.
Life of Medical Students at Sumy State University
The students are availed with following facilities:
- Accommodation facilities near the main campus of the University with well-equipped rooms.
- Security and Safety services.
- Counseling and health services.
- Library with informative study material.
- Internet Clubs and reading rooms.
- Mess/ Canteen with good quality food facility and cafes as well as laundry.
- All the facilities of daily need are available.
The quality of life of their precious students remains the priority of the Sumy State University. All types of facilities are provided to the overseas students as if they miss their family, then native food facility is also there.
Why Choose MBBS Experts as MBBS Education Consultants for Ukraine?
We are the consultants who provide well-researched assistance and counseling for the better career of the candidate. Having better experience and resources, this will ensure to give every support that is needed to get admission in MBBS Ukraine in any of the best medical university.
- The MBBS Ukraine Consultants is the leading one.
- Support services round the clock
- The practices are transparent.
- Expert and experienced staff.
- Trustworthy consultancy in the field of study abroad.
- Tie up with all the medical universities of Ukraine.
- Free counseling and full support for the MBBS admission procedure in Ukraine.
Our Key Services at MBBS Experts
We, MBBS abroad consultant in Delhi, provide special attention to the students during the process of counseling, admissions, documentation, guidance for visa and much more.
Our Key Services include:
- Help in getting admission and receiving invitation letter from the respective university.
- Assist in arranging all the required documents for the visa process.
- Support for the proper documentation.
- Availability of MCI approved medical universities.
- Proper guidance in selecting the best medical college for MBBS.
- Assist in finding cheap medical universities in China
- Food and accommodation support
- Help to get scholarship benefit for the needed candidate.
- Full assistance for the process of visa.
- Help in Flight ticketing.
- Pickup on arrival.
- Serve as a trusted point of contact for both parents and their children studying medicine abroad
Taking decision to study medicine abroad is not at all an easy task. Above it, selecting the best from the rest university duly recognized by the Medical Council of India is again a challenging task for a medical aspirant. MBBS abroad consultants have the required experience and all the information about the courses, universities, and other processes.
MBBS Experts in Delhi is the one-stop destination for the total MBBS overseas admission solution for all. Satisfaction at a low charge is the biggest attraction at MBBS Experts.
For a better future ahead, it is quite a good opportunity to MBBS from Ukraine from the MCI recognized universities.
Contact us right now for the processing of your admission related documents!
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.
Contact the team at MBBS Experts 24×7 for total admission solution in the prestigious English Medium MCI approved Medical Colleges having comparatively low fee structure.
Visit Our Counselling Centre: U 188, Shakarpur, Delhi-110092 (India)