Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv is a non-profit public higher education and a research based University. It was founded in 1834. Colloquially, the university is known as KNU and is located in Kiev, the capital city of Ukraine. It is the third oldest university in Ukraine and featured among top 550 universities across the world.
The staff of this university has a broad range of formal achievements recognized such as the State Prize of Ukraine Science and Technology, Awards from the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and branches of the national academies of sciences.
Taras Sheychenko National University of Kyiv Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||3000 USD||1000 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||2,10,000 Rupees/yr.||70,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Key Features of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
- The University is a good choice for the medical aspirants who want to study MBBS in Ukraine.
- It is recognized by the World Health Organization and degree from this university is recognized across the world.
- The environment of the campus is safe and calm.
- All the facilities are provided by the University to the students such as accommodation, internet, food and many more.
- The tuition fee is quite affordable at this university and it is economically good for the students.
- No extra cost or donation is charged from the student.
- Faculty of Chemistry.
- Faculty of Computer Science and Cybernetics.
- Faculty of Economics.
- Faculty of Geography.
- Faculty of History.
- Faculty of Information Technology.
- Faculty of Law.
- Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics.
- Faculty of Philosophy.
- Faculty of Physics.
- Faculty of Psychology.
- Faculty of Physics.
- Faculty of Philosophy.
- Faculty of Sociology.
- Faculty of Radio Physics, Electronics and Computer Systems.
World Ranking of Taras Sheychenko National University of Kyiv
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv is ranked within the top 550 universities in the world as per the Quacquarelli World University Rankings. It is a leading academic institution in Ukraine as per the Webometrics Ranking of World Universities.
Why Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv for MBBS Course?
In the education system, there are some features and highlights. MBBS in Ukraine is a great option for overseas student due to the quality of education provided by the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv.
Let’s have a look at the features:
- Recognized by the Medical Council of India and World Health Organization.
- The fee structure is quite economical for all the candidates.
- Third oldest university in Ukraine.
- Curriculum of the university is a combination of academic as well as theoretical knowledge along with specific practical skills.
- High-skilled medical professionals.
- Good ranking over the world universities.
Duration of Study MBBS in Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
The MBBS Ukraine offered by the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv is of six years which consists of five years of clinical study and one year of internship.
Timeline for MBBS Admission
There is a timeline to get admission into the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv which is September every year. After this month, no applications will be accepted by the university.
Documents Required for Admission to MBBS Program:
There are some documents enlisted by the university itself for applying to MBBS Sumy State University.
These documents include:
- Marksheets of 10th and 12th.
- Certificate of transfer.
- Passport size photographs.
- Migration certificate.
- Medical Insurance.
- Eligibility Certificate issued by MCI (NEET).
So, these documents are required for commencing and finishing the admission procedure in MBBS in Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv.
Why Indian Students Choose Ukraine for MBBS Studies?
- No entrance examinations: it helps students stay away from the stress of entrance examination preparation before getting admission in any university
- No scope of donations or capitation: the universities strictly follow no capitation fee policy
- The university has a low fees structure: tuition fee are kept low to make MBBS studies affordable for even poor students
- Cost of accommodation is low: low cost of stay do not trouble international students concerned of expenses
- Education facilities are simply world class: modern amenities, highly advanced and modern infrastructure, 24×7 water and electric supply is made available for students’ comfort
- Safe and healthy atmosphere: low crime rate and a feeling of brotherhood makes the country safe and good for international medical and other coursed students
- Teacher student’s ratio in class: A major percentage of Indian students in the MBBS class are found in the Ukrainian universities. The strength of students in class is 10-20. It is done to maintain the ratio of teacher and student. Students get the required attention needed for better understanding of medical course curriculum.
- Free Coaching for MCI Screening Test: some universities in China offer free coaching for the Medical Council of India Screening Test to students who wish to return back to India for the medical practice after MBBS studies from Ukraine.
- Exposure to international culture: Because students from the varied countries come together for the medicinal studies in universities based in Ukraine, students get to know about the admirable cultures. You get the chance to develop relation with students from the diverse culture.
- Learn Ukrainian language: The top universities in Ukraine also offer varied language programs during vacations. Also, students can chose from the short and long duration course in different languages which can help them settle abroad and interact with patients worldwide comfortably.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Study:
Certain criteria are important for getting admission and for applying to MBBS in Ukraine.
The criteria set up for MBBS i.e. Bachelor’s programs in medicine by the University are:
- There is no need for any entrance exam like IELTS or SAT.
- The age of candidate should be 17+ years as on 31st of December of the year.
- The candidate must qualify NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test).
- An aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Procedure of Admission for MBBS Degree
One of the most attractive features of MBBS Ukraine is easy & hassle–free procedure adopted by the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv for Enrollment in the MBBS program.
The steps followed to complete the process are simple and everything can be done online.
The applicant can apply to Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv in the following steps:
- Apply by filling the application form online available on the official website of the university.
- The candidate will get the invitation letter from the university.
- As the invitation letter is received, student have to pay the fees though online modes.
- Now, apply for the visa process as it could take some time.
- Get your Visa and fly!
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv and Indian Students
- Every candidate from India wants to pursue their higher studies from the reputed University but it is not possible for every aspirant to get admission in the reputed universities of India due to a smaller number of seats.
- So, the aspirants will pursue MBBS from Taras Shevchenko National University as the university is known for its quality of education.
- In addition to this, it is recognized by the Medical Council of India which is one of the benefits for the candidates of India.
- Moreover, there is no language barrier as the language used for teaching is English.
- The MCI coaching is also provided by the University’s staff during graduation.
- After completion of MBBS Ukraine, the student will return back to India and eligible to practice as a doctor.
MBBS Course Syllabus
The syllabus and education system of the university is similar to that of MBBS India.
The subjects offered by the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv in Medicine (graduate) are:
- History of Medicine.
- Fundamentals of psychology, Fundamentals of pedagogy.
- Medical Chemistry.
- Medical biology.
- Human Anatomy.
- Physical training.
- Biological and bio-organic chemistry.
- Histology, cytology and embryology.
- History of Ukrainian culture.
Why Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv?
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv is considered as the top university in Ukraine for certain reasons.
These reasons include:
- The university is the research-based and third oldest university in Ukraine.
- It is recognized by the MCI and WHO.
- Only NEET qualified needed and there is no need for any other examination like IELTS or TOEFL.
- The university is featured in the Quacquarelli Symonds World University ranking among top 550 universities.
- English Medium Curriculum.
- Additional facilities for the students are also available such as library, hostel, canteen, accommodation and many more.
Salient features of the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv are:
- Affordable fee structure
- The syllabus is designed as per the international standards.
- After completion of MBBS from this University, you can appear for the practice of medicine across the globe.
- High level of infrastructure and technology.
- No need to pay extra charges.
After graduation from Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
After completion of this course, the student will appear for the MCI Screening test and also eligible to practice as a doctor. Moreover, to grow their career, the student can look for post-graduate courses.
The Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv is situated in Kyiv. It is the capital city of Ukraine and the largest city. The city is famous for its Industry, Science, Education and Culture. It is popular for historical landmarks and now, recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
It is the hub of many reputed universities and allows candidates from across the world to pursue any field of study. The main academic library and scientific information centre along with world’s largest national libraries is located in Kyiv.
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv has received recognition by:
- World Health Organization (WHO).
- Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
- Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates.
- World Federation of Medical education.
Life of Medical Students at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
The students are availed with following facilities:
- Accommodation facilities near the main campus of the University with fully furnished rooms.
- Security and Safety services.
- Counseling and health services.
- Library with informative study material.
- Internet Clubs and reading rooms.
- Mess/ Canteen with good quality food facility and cafes as well as laundry.
- All the facilities of daily need are available.
The quality of life of their precious students remains the priority of the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. All types of facilities are provided to the overseas students as if they miss their family, then native food facility is also there.
Why Choose MBBS Experts as MBBS Education Consultants for Ukraine?
We are the consultants who provide well-researched help and counseling for the superior career of the applicant. Having improved experience and resources, this will ensure to give every support that is needed to get admission in MBBS Ukraine in any of the best medical university.
- The MBBS Ukraine Consultants is the foremost one.
- Support services for day or night.
- The practices are crystal clear.
- Expert and knowledgeable staff.
- Truthful consultancy in the field of study abroad.
- Lace with all the medical universities of Ukraine.
- Free counseling and full support for the MBBS admission procedure in Ukraine.
Our Services at MBBS Experts
We, MBBS abroad consultant in Delhi, provide special attention to the students during the process of counseling, admissions, documentation, guidance for visa and much more.
Our Key Services include:
- Aid in getting admission and receiving invitation letter from the particular university.
- Help out in arranging all the requisite documents for the visa process.
- Support for the appropriate documentation.
- Accessibility of MCI approved medical universities.
- Proper direction in selecting the best medical college for MBBS.
- Help to get scholarship benefit for the needed candidate.
- Full support for the procedure of visa.
- Help in Flight ticketing.
- Pickup on arrival.
It is a solid decision to take while pursuing more studies from MBBS in Ukraine. One more challenge is to select the best university for higher studies in Ukraine.
For a better future ahead, it is quite a good opportunity to do further higher study of MBBS from Ukraine from the MCI recognized universities which are in contact with educational consultants located in Delhi.
The crucial aspect is that the staff and professor encourage students to learn at the medical universities located in Ukraine. The way of teaching in Taras Shevchenko National University is the main highlights as the motive of the faculties are to make students good professionals in future.
The education system is good in the university and quite comfortable. The study at this university is enjoyable for those who really want to learn something.
The number of opportunities, class teachers, various international competitions, and unforgettable years of study attract students from the every nook and corner of the world.
Contact MBBS Experts right now for the MBBS in Ukraine counseling free of cost!
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.
Contact the team at MBBS Experts 24×7 for total admission solution in the prestigious English Medium MCI approved Medical Colleges having comparatively low fee structure.
Visit Our Counselling Centre: U 188, Shakarpur, Delhi-110092 (India)