V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, Kharkiv
V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University is one of the major universities in Ukraine and earlier in the Russian Empire as well as Soviet Union. It is also known as Karazin University. It was established in 1804 by Vasily Karazin and becoming the oldest university in Modern Ukraine after the University of Lviv.
The University has 125 departments in across 20 schools and an institute of High Technologies which consists of the School of Physics and Technology, the School of Energy Physics and the School of Computer Science.
V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||5400 USD||1000 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||3,78,000 Rupees/yr.||70,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Key Features of the University
- The University is the best one and all the facilities are also available within the campus.
- Hostel as well as food facility is also provided to the students with all the required facilities.
- The ranking of this University is quite good but you need to put the right efforts and it will be a smart choice for the future.
- It has a brilliant teaching staff and teachers from this university awarded with the noble prize.
- It speaks a lot about the education quality provided by the University to the students.
- School of Biology.
- School of Chemistry.
- School of Computer Science.
- School of Economics.
- School of Ecology.
- School of International Economic Relations and Tourism.
- School of Foreign Languages.
- School of Medicine.
- School of Geology and Geography.
- School of History.
- School of Mechanics and Mathematics.
- School of Law.
Reference link: ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_University_of_Kharkiv
According to the Quacquarelli Symonds Ranking 2019, the University is the best one and ranked at number 410th in the world.
Why V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University for MBBS Course?
There are various features of the system of education. V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University is one of the reputed educational institution stands among top universities of Ukraine.
Features are as below:
- No Entry requirement of IELTS or PTE.
- Approved by MCI and WHO.
- Language used for teaching is English.
- With the help of this one year of internship session, students are able to get an opportunity to work with local hospitals of Ukraine and gain practical skills that was earlier studied in the five years. It helps the student to test their knowledge related to medical aspects.
- It provides Medical education in Ukraine in various major domains such as General medicine & Surgery, Human Anatomy, Biochemistry, Orthopedics, Obstetrics, Psychiatry, Physiology & Anesthesiology, Radiotherapy, Pediatrics, Gynecology and Ophthalmology.
Duration of MBBS in V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
The duration to study MBBS in Ukraine is six years. It comprises of five years of clinical study and one year of internship. With the help of this one year of internship session, students are able to get an opportunity to work with local hospitals of Ukraine and gain practical skills that was earlier studied in the five years.
Timeline for Admissions
In order to guarantee a place in medical education in Ukraine, students really have to apply for the application on time. The admission process opens from the October to March every year. The ideal time to apply for study MBBS in Ukraine is before the last date of application.
The medical aspirants who want to study MBBS in Ukraine need to submit some required documents.
These documents are:
- Mark sheets of tenth and twelfth standard
- Birth certificate.
- Medical certificate.
- Bank statement.
- School leaving certificate.
- Identical photographs.
- Original passport.
- Gap evidence for the candidates who has passed the 12th standard earlier.
- Admission letter from the University.
- Fee receipt from University.
- Filled Visa Application Form.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS study:
To get admission in V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, there are important criteria to meet the eligibility.
The criteria established for Bachelor’s courses in medicine by the honored university are:
- The qualification of NEET is must.
- The age of student must be 17 years.
- Must have 50 marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Procedure of Admission for MBBS Degree
For enrollment in MBBS in Ukraine, the whole process is easy and “stress-free”. There are some simple steps to complete the admission process. The admission process will be done online.
The steps are:
- Fill the application and gather all the required documents.
- The documents will be sent to the university along with application form.
- After that, you will receive the invitation letter.
- By the time you have received the invitation letter, the visa process for Ukraine begins at the embassy.
- Documents need to be submitted at the embassy and fee is deposited to the account of V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University.
- Receive the visa and fly.
Learn About the Following Before Enrolling in Any Ukrainian University
- Medical education in Ukraine
- MBBS Courses in Ukraine
- MBBS Seat in Ukraine
- Universities for MBBS in Ukraine for Indian students
- Medical schools for MBBS in Ukraine recognised by MCI
- Cheap medical universities in Ukraine
- MBBS admission 2020 in Ukraine
MBBS in Ukraine Advantages for Indian Students
- No donations are needed: Unlike Indian private colleges, there is no any type of donation or capitation fee demanded for admission to medical courses
- The university has a low fees structure: tuition fee are kept low to make MBBS studies affordable for even poor students
- No entrance is compulsory for admission: You do not need to appear for any entrance test and thus take the benefit of easy admission process
- Appropriate environment for research: the universities have facility and environment encouraging students go for the research work after MBBS course completion
- Globally recognized degree: Not only WHO, MCI but also many global bodies have recognised medical universities located in the different cities of Ukraine
- Reasonable tuition fee: it is a very important factor playing remarkable role in attracting more and more international medical students every year. Many students also win scholarship and enjoy free studies.
- Modern infrastructure with latest equipment: Medical institution and hospital in the country are equipped with the modern and high-quality equipment. These help in creating better environment for leaner and patients in the country.
V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University and Indian Students
It is quite a golden opportunity for Indian students to study MBBS in Ukraine due to its high quality of education. The V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University is recognized by the Medical Council of India through which Indian students are eligible to practice as a doctor in India.
- The MBBS in Ukraine is of six years which includes five year of study and one year of internship program. Through this internship program, student will get a chance to do internship in the local reputed hospitals of Ukraine.
- The fee structure is also affordable and economically good for Indian medical aspirants.
- Moreover, scholarship programs are provided by the university to reduce the fee for the needed medical aspirants who can’t afford the fee.
- On the basis of merit list of students and financial background, the scholarship programs are designed accordingly.
- The language used for teaching is also English or either Ukrainian as per the requirement of the students.
The students who want to study MBBS in Ukraine can take advantage of preparation for MCI screening test offered by the V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University. As per the curriculum designed by the Medical Council of India, the coaching for all the nineteen subjects is provided.
The coaching for MCI test will be provided by the faculties who have already clear the same examination.
Syllabus for Study in Medicine
The syllabus of the university is similar to that of MBBS in India.
The medical aspirants going to study the subjects are as follows:
- Obstetrics and gynecology.
- Anesthesiology and intensive care.
- Internal medicine.
- Pediatric surgery.
- General hygiene.
- General practice – family medicine.
- Infectious diseases.
Why V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University?
The V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University is one of the reputed educational institutes located in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
Some reasons for choosing the university are:
- It is one of the outstanding universities of Ukraine, accredited by the IV level of accreditation.
- It holds a leading position among the higher institutions of education and medical education according to the performance indicators.
- The University has 125 departments in across 20 schools and an institute of High Technologies which consists of the School of Physics and Technology, the School of Energy Physics and the School of Computer Science.
- The University runs three research institutes such as a botanical garden, the University History Museum and the Museum of Natural History.
- The University has trained and employed three noble prize holders.
- In improving the quality of education, it was also awarded the Diploma for active innovation.
- The university is first among the medical educational institutions of Ukraine according to the rating of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
Salient Features of the V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
The features of the V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University include:
- Since 1804, V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University is the oldest one.
- The academic curriculum is streamlined.
- There is no language barrier for international students who want to study in this university. One can either study in Ukrainian or in English Language.
- Moreover, the fee structure is also affordable and economically good for the medical aspirants.
- The University offers regular practicing in Hospitals and student get real training of medical skills after studying MBBS in Ukraine.
- In the academic center of Ukrainian-Indian, all the official ceremonies are always acted on the basis of intercultural communication between India and Ukraine.
- Hostel facility is also provided within the campus of the university.
After graduation from the V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
After successful finishing of MBBS in Ukraine, the student can return back to India and appear for Medical Council of India test to practice as a doctor. Moreover, they can also opt for post graduate and doctorate courses in India.
The Medical University is located in the city of Kharkiv. It is the second largest city in Ukraine. It is also known as the “City of students and Youth”. The city is the hub of reputed educational institutions in Ukraine. It is the ideal place for students to live. In the middle of the city, the “Freedom square” is situated. One interesting thing is that this is the largest city-square in Europe.
The university is recognized by:
- Medical Council of India
- World Health Organization.
- Ministry of Science and Education in Ukraine.
- Hyperbaric Medical Society.
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization.
The University has the highest IV level of accreditation. It means that the student needs to appear for the screening test to get a license for the practice as a doctor.
Student life of medical students at V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
Ample numbers of facilities are provided to the student such as:
- Innovative technologies in Laboratories.
- All the necessary facilities within the campus.
- Library for information material.
- Lodgings are well-furnished. With AC, TV, Internet and so forth.
Why choose MBBS Experts as MBBS Education Consultants for Ukraine?
- It is 100% dependable consultant for MBBS in Delhi.
- Tele-Counselling and chat services are also available.
- Free professional counseling
- Low consulting fee charged
- Online as well as offline admission support.
- Develop a very good perceptive with peers.
- Complete solution to any problem hindering your dream of MBBS abroad.
Services at MBBS Experts
As a leading and emerging consultants in India for MBBS abroad, we are providing all the services to the students such as:
- Free of cost counselling.
- Support regarding documents.
- Guidance over the phone or email.
- Assistance for visa.
- Flight ticketing.
- Scholarship benefits.
- Pre and post admission support
You can now fulfill your desire of seeking admission to the MBBS Degree Program in the reputed V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University based in Ukraine. Various facilities are provided by the university such as hostel facility, food facility, library services, and accommodation services and so on. – There are many advantages the university provides to its international students.
We are offering trustworthy and experienced services for students who want to study MBBS in Ukraine. You can connect with the team at MBBS Experts anytime for the counseling session!
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.
Contact the team at MBBS Experts 24×7 for total admission solution in the prestigious English Medium MCI approved Medical Colleges having comparatively low fee structure.
Visit Our Counselling Centre: U 188, Shakarpur, Delhi-110092 (India)