Vinnitsa National Medical University
Vinnista National Medical University is a government owned medical university. It is located in Vinnista city of Ukraine. The University was founded in the year 1921. It is the best medical university in Ukraine due to its eminent quality of education and good quality of infrastructure.
After the name of Pirogov Nikolai Lvanovich, the university was established. He was a Surgeon, Anatomist and educator in the world and created first atlas of human topographical anatomy in the world. The University is one of the strict universities and no cheat or bribe has taken from any student in case of studies.
It has a brilliant teaching staff and teachers from this university awarded with the noble prize. It speaks a lot about the education quality provided by the University to the students.
Vinnitsa National Medical University Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||5000 USD||1000 USD|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||3,50,000 Rupees/yr.||70,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Vinnista National Medical University at a Glance
- The best and cost-effective University is Vinnitsa National Medical University. It is approved by the Indian medical council and Indian students are eligible to practice as a doctor in India.
- The fee structure is quite affordable and its recognition help students to practice medicine across the world anywhere.
- Various facilities are provided by the university such as hostel facility, food facility, library services, and accommodation services and so on. – There are many advantages the university provides to its international students.
- The internship program provided by the university is beneficial which helps to so hands-on practice and improve the practical experience among students. It enhances the medical abilities of a student.
- Faculty of general medicine.
- Faculty of Dentistry.
- Faculty of Pharmacy.
- Faculty of Preparatory.
Reference link: https://www.vnnmu.com/about-university/
According to the Quacquarelli Symonds Ranking 2019, the University is the best one and ranked at number 410th in the world.
Why Vinnitsa National Medical University for MBBS Course?
There are various features of the system of education. Vinnitsa National Medical University is one of the reputed educational institution stands among top universities of Ukraine.
Features are as below:
- The University provides best quality of education and has best percentage for Screening Test passing percentages.
- It is not best option because of quality of education but due to its affordability also.
- The University is 100 years old and approved by WHO and MCI.
- With the help of this one year of internship session, students are able to get an opportunity to work with local hospitals of Ukraine and gain practical skills that was earlier studied in the five years. It helps the student to test their knowledge related to medical aspects.
- The basics taught in the first year of the study and after that, they move to the pre-clinical study. In the third year, proper clinical practice will begin at the hospitals.
Duration of MBBS in Vinnitsa National Medical University
The duration to study MBBS in Ukraine is six years. It comprises of five years of clinical study and one year of internship. With the help of this one year of internship session, students are able to get an opportunity to work with local hospitals of Ukraine and gain practical skills that was earlier studied in the five years.
Timeline for Admissions
In order to guarantee a place in medical education in Ukraine, students really have to apply for the application on time. The admission process opens till 15th of August every year. The ideal time to apply for study MBBS in Ukraine is before the last date of application.
The medical aspirants who want to study MBBS in Ukraine need to submit some required documents.
These documents are:
- Marksheets of tenth and twelfth standard
- Birth certificate.
- Medical certificate.
- Bank statement.
- School leaving certificate.
- Identical photographs.
- Original passport.
- Gap evidence for the candidates who has passed the 12th standard earlier.
- Admission letter from the University.
- Fee receipt from University.
- Filled Visa Application Form.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Study:
To get admission in Vinnitsa National Medical University, there are important criteria to meet the eligibility.
The criteria established for Bachelor’s courses in medicine by the honored university are:
- The qualification of NEET is must.
- The age of student must be 17 years.
- Must have 50 marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Reasons for Choosing Ukraine for MBBS Studies
- No entrance examinations: it helps students stay away from the stress of entrance examination preparation before getting admission in any university
- No scope of donations or capitation: the universities strictly follow no capitation fee policy
- The university has a low fees structure: tuition fee are kept low to make MBBS studies affordable for even poor students
- Cost of accommodation is low: low cost of stay do not trouble international students concerned of expenses
- Education facilities are simply world class: modern amenities, highly advanced and modern infrastructure, 24×7 water and electric supply is made available for students’ comfort
- Safe and healthy atmosphere: low crime rate and a feeling of brotherhood makes the country safe and good for international medical and other coursed students
- Teacher student’s ratio in class: A major percentage of Indian students in the MBBS class are found in the Chinese universities. The strength of students in class is 10-20. It is done to maintain the ratio of teacher and student. Students get the required attention needed for better understanding of medical course curriculum.
- Free Coaching for MCI Screening Test: some universities in Ukraine offer free coaching for the Medical Council of India Screening Test to students who wish to return back to India for the medical practice after MBBS studies from Ukraine.
- Exposure to international culture: Because students from the varied countries come together for the medicinal studies in universities based in Ukraine, students get to know about the admirable cultures. You get the chance to develop relation with students from the diverse culture.
Procedure of Admission for MBBS Degree
For enrollment in MBBS in Ukraine, the whole process is easy and “stress-free”. There are some simple steps to complete the admission process. The admission process will be done online.
The steps are:
- Fill the application and gather all the required documents.
- The documents will be sent to the university along with application form.
- After that, you will receive the invitation letter.
- By the time you have received the invitation letter, the visa process for Ukraine begins at the embassy.
- Documents need to be submitted at the embassy and fee is deposited to the account of Vinnitsa National Medical University
- Receive the visa and fly.
Vinnitsa National Medical University and Indian Students
It is quite a golden opportunity for Indian students to study MBBS in Ukraine due to its high quality of education. The Vinnitsa National Medical University is recognized by the Medical Council of India through which Indian students are eligible to practice as a doctor in India.
- The MBBS in Ukraine is of six years which includes five year of study and one year of internship program.
- Through this internship program, student will get a chance to do internship in the local reputed hospitals of Ukraine.
- The fee structure is also affordable and economically good for Indian medical aspirants.
- Moreover, scholarship programs are provided by the university to reduce the fee for the needed medical aspirants who can’t afford the fee.
- On the basis of merit list of students and financial background, the scholarship programs are designed accordingly.
- The language used for teaching is also English or either Ukrainian as per the requirement of the students.
The students will get coaching for FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduates Examination) within the University. Experienced teachers and professors will come from India to provide training that is needed to clear the examination.
The syllabus of the university is similar to that of MBBS in India.
The medical aspirants going to study the subjects are as follows:
- Obstetrics and gynecology.
- Anesthesiology and intensive care.
- Internal medicine.
- Pediatric surgery.
- General hygiene.
- General practice – family medicine.
- Infectious diseases.
Why Vinnitsa National Medical University?
The Vinnitsa National Medical University is one of the reputed educational institutes located in Vinnitsa, Ukraine.
Some reasons for choosing the university are:
- The MBBS degree from this University is cost effective as compared to others.
- MBBS Ukraine is accepted each and every corner of the world.
- The University has been teaching medicine from over 90 years.
- The MBBS from this university is highly recognized by the MCI, WHO, European Council, International Medical Education Directory and Health Ministry of Ukraine.
- A great exposure to the hospitals of EU gained by the students through practical and clinical study.
- At VNMU, the language of instruction is English.
Distinguishing Factors of Vinnitsa National Medical University
The features of the Vinnitsa National Medical University include:
- Owned by the government.
- The academic curriculum is streamlined.
- There is no language barrier for international students who want to study in this university. One can either study in Ukrainian or in English Language.
- Moreover, the fee structure is also affordable and economically good for the medical aspirants.
- The University offers regular practicing in Hospitals and student get real training of medical skills after studying MBBS in Ukraine.
- Hostel facility is also provided within the campus of the university.
After graduation from the Vinnitsa National Medical University
After successful finishing of MBBS in Ukraine, the student can return back to India and appear for Medical Council of India test to practice as a doctor. Moreover, they can also opt for post graduate and doctorate courses in India.
The Medical University is located in the city of Vinnitsa. The city is 250 kilometers far away from the capital city of Ukraine, Kyiv. The temperature at this city is warmer as compared to border cities. The city is economically good as the cost of living is low here. It is a beautiful city and is situated on the bank of the river Southern Bug. It has four universities, 453 medical establishments and 31 health-resorts.
The university is recognized by:
- Medical Council of India
- World Health Organization.
- Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
The University has the highest IV level of accreditation. It means that the student needs to appear for the screening test to get a license for the practice as a doctor.
Student life of medical students at Vinnitsa National Medical University
Ample numbers of facilities are provided to the student such as:
- Hostels are well-furnished.
- All rooms vary in size and convenience.
- Library for information material.
- All the facilities available such as AC, TV, Internet and so forth.
Why Choose MBBS Experts as MBBS Education Consultants for Ukraine?
- We are dependable consultant for MBBS abroad in Delhi
- Tele-Counseling and chat services are made available
- Online as well as offline admission support
- Courteous and qualified team to assist our MBBS abroad aspirants
- Team of expert counselors to support in documentation
- No hidden charges
- Economic consulting fee
Services at MBBS Experts
As a leading and emerging consultants in India for MBBS abroad, we are providing all the services to the students such as:
- Free of cost counseling.
- Support regarding documents.
- Guidance over the phone or email.
- Assistance for visa.
- Flight ticketing.
- Scholarship benefits.
At MBBS Experts Delhi, the trained counselors are at your service helping students throughout the admission process. We have dedicated executives to guide MBBS candidates at every stage.
We are offering trustworthy and experienced services for students who want to study MBBS in Ukraine.
Students can contact us for MBBS abroad admission in the top medical universities approved by MCI. MBBS Experts believes in 100% professional and contented services.
Contact us today or look for MBBS Experts online 24×7!
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.
Contact the team at MBBS Experts 24×7 for total admission solution in the prestigious English Medium MCI approved Medical Colleges having comparatively low fee structure.
Visit Our Counselling Centre: U 188, Shakarpur, Delhi-110092 (India)