About the University
Xiamen University is one of the top national universities of China that came into existence in the year 1921. The university is one of the most prestigious as well as the most selective medical universities in China. This is exactly the reason as to why Xiamen University is one of the most sought after destinations of MBBS in China.
Xiamen University is located in Xiamen, in Fujian province in China. The university is a large teaching and research university offering 82 undergraduate programs, 276 graduate programs and 187 Ph.D. programs. There are more than over 2500 academic staffs and more than about 40000 students including 2800 international students who are enrolled with the Xiamen University for pursuing medical study in China.
Xiamen University Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||38000 RMB||2000 RMB|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||3,80,000 Rupees/yr.||20,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Key Features of the University
- Xiamen University has three campuses at Xiamen, Zhangzhou, and Jimei along with a huge resource centre so that each of the students is able to get the best quality education.
- The renowned faculty helps in imparting top quality education to the students who are pursuing their medical course in China.
- The university is certainly one of the most preferred destinations of MBBS studies with its world class teaching methodologies and phenomenal resource centre.
- Additionally, its low MBBS fees in China provides the required boost to the aspirants from all over the world especially the Indian students to opt for China MBBS.
Faculties and Departments
Xiamen University has specialised department for medicine which is known as the School of Medicine from where the medical studies are conducted for China MBBS.
The different departments in Xiamen University are mentioned below:
- Department of Basic Medicine
- Department of Clinical Medicine
- Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Department of Nursing
- Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Science
Xiamen University ranks 318 in the world.
Xiamen University ranks 10 for medical education in China which clearly proves it is a top ranker in the medical universities of China.
Overview of Xiamen University for MBBS
|Basic Eligibility||70 % in PCBE in 10+2|
|NEET Entrance Test||Yes, with qualifying marks|
|Course Fees||INR 3.90 Lakhs per year approx.|
|Duration of Course||5+1 Years|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|University Recognition||Approved by MCI and WHO|
Xiamen University is not only a top destination for the Indian students to opt for MBBS courses in China but also several international students choose the university as their MBBS abroad destination. Every year many Indian students enrol for MBBS studies in China which is increasing with time.
Why Choose Xiamen University to Study Medicine?
Choosing Xiamen University for MBBS admission in China offers a number of benefits to the students that are as mentioned below:
- Xiamen University imparts top quality education to students
- Xiamen university has low tuition fees in China for MBBS studies
- Great libraries with phenomenal resources
- State of art laboratories
- Direct admission to the university
- Amenities offered are world class
- Medium of study is English
Accreditation of University
Xiamen University is approved and accredited by the below mentioned bodies so as to ensure that the students can enjoy a great as well as successful career opportunities after the completion of studying MBBS in China.
- Medical Council of India or MCI
- World Health Organisation or WHO
- Chinese Education Ministry
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates or ECFMG
- United States Medical Licensing Examination or USMLE
- Nursing and Midwifery Council or NMC
Duration of MBBS in Xiamen University
The complete duration of medicine study in China is six years which includes five years of classroom studies and one year of internship. Theoretical as well as practical training is given to the students during the classroom studies and during the internship the students get hands on experience in operations, surgeries and all other necessary trainings.
Deadlines or Timelines for Admissions
To study medicine in China in the Xiamen University, the deadline for admission is 15th of July of each year and the intake of China MBBS admission starts in the month of September.
The following documents required for MBBS education in China in Xiamen University as per the specifications of the university:
- Application Form
- Passport size photographs
- Mark sheets of class 11 and 12 from the respective board of education
- Certificates of class 11 and 12 from the respective board of education
- School leaving certificate
- Scanned copy of a valid passport including image
- Certificates of extracurricular activities if any
- All the documents should be attested and notarized form the relevant authorities
The following documents are required for the purpose of processing the visa application:
- Applicant’s valid passport
- Recent coloured passport sized photographs
- Visa application form
- The JW2O2 form which is also required in original at the time of coming to China
- Letter of admission issued by the university
- Physical examination form or the health check-up form
Eligibility for MBBS in Xiamen University
MBBS in China eligibility for getting an MBBS seat in China in Xiamen University is as listed below:
- To study medicine in China in Xiamen University, the upper age and lower age limit is 25 and 17 respectively.
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology should be studied by the applicants in Plus 2 level who plan to study in China.
- 70 percent marks and above is necessary in all of the three subjects mentioned above.
- Two years of studying experience Physics, Chemistry and Biology is required to study medical in China.
- The applicants need to clear NEET with qualifying marks.
- An IELTS or TOEFL score is required.
- Fluency in English is important for freely communicating in English.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Xiamen University
Admission to the China medical universities is a very simple procedure which can be done easily by following the steps mentioned below:
- The first step in the process of admission to Xiamen University is filling up the application for studying medicine in China. The students are also required to provide the documents in the format as specified by the university.
- Application fees, admission fees and the processing fees are to be paid. The fees for application and admission are to be paid in advance but the processing fees can be either sent to China or India whichever is earlier.
- After the completion of the payment of fees, the candidates can expect to receive the official photocopy of the admission letter issued by the university within seven to ten working days.
- Then the documents are to be sending for processing to the Ministry of Education in China. This is very important for the issuance of the JW2O2 form and this form is essential for the Embassy of China to process the student visa for MBBS admission China.
- The letter of admission and the issuance of the Chinese visa take about a month which completes the process of admission to MBBS abroad China.
Xiamen University has very good hostel facilities for the MBBS students in the medical colleges in China The overall cost of accommodation ranges between 160 to 250 USD per month which is quite reasonable in nature.
If MCI Coaching in the University
Xiamen University arranges for MCI for the Indian students thereby extremely beneficial for the ones who after the completion of medical studies in China wish to come back and practice in India.
Student Life in University
Student life in the Xiamen University is a worth remembering one. There is an appropriate blend of studies, fun as well as enjoyment. In an addition to this, the faculty members at the university are just excellent who makes life at the MBBS College China even better for the students.
Indian Food Facility
The Indian students need not worry about food at all since Indian food facility is readily available in the university which is advantageous for the Indian students.
Location and Weather Conditions
Xiamen University is located in the city of Xiamen, in Fujian province of China. The annual average temperature is about 18 degrees Centigrade in the province which proves that the weather conditions in the province are almost cool all around the year. The city is full of joy and has good atmosphere. Students prefer the city because of many favourable reasons.
Why Study MBBS in China?
The country has witnessed remarkable development in the education sector in the last two decade. Today, China has become a hot place for MBBS Program. Students from the different countries travel to study medicine from the medical universities located in China.
Indian students also compete with each other for the admission to MBBS course in MCI approved universities in China. The scope of growth in life for medical graduates from the country is limitless.
Some of the highly considerable advantages in China are described below:
- No entrance examinations: it helps students stay away from the stress of entrance examination preparation before getting admission in any university
- No scope of donations or capitation: the universities strictly follow no capitation fee policy
- The university has a low fees structure: tuition fee are kept low to make MBBS studies affordable for even poor students
- Cost of accommodation is low: low cost of stay do not trouble international students concerned of expenses
- Education facilities are simply world class: modern amenities, highly advanced and modern infrastructure, 24×7 water and electric supply is made available for students’ comfort
- Safe and healthy atmosphere: low crime rate and a feeling of brotherhood makes the country safe and good for international medical and other coursed students
- Teacher student’s ratio in class: A major percentage of Indian students in the MBBS class are found in the Chinese universities. The strength of students in class is 10-20. It is done to maintain the ratio of teacher and student. Students get the required attention needed for better understanding of medical course curriculum.
- Free Coaching for MCI Screening Test: some universities in China offer free coaching for the Medical Council of India Screening Test to students who wish to return back to India for the medical practice after MBBS studies from China.
- Exposure to international culture: Because students from the varied countries come together for the medicinal studies in universities based in China, students get to know about the admirable cultures. You get the chance to develop relation with students from the diverse culture.
- Learn Chinese language: The top universities in China also offer varied language programs during vacations. Also, students can chose from the short and long duration course in Chinese language which can help them settle in China and interact with patients worldwide comfortable interacting in the Chinese language.
Why You Should Consult MBBS Experts?
If you are planning to study MBBS in China medical colleges, then you should necessarily consult MBBS Experts for all sorts of help. You can consult MBBS Experts without any kinds of hesitations since they are the best in this regard.
Few benefits that can be availed from MBBS Experts are as listed below:
- The students necessarily get all sorts of help required the Indian students for an MBBS abroad
- We help the students in getting admission to all international MBBS course
- The support services of MBBS Experts are available round the clock
- Our services offered to the students are totally transparent
- We at MBBS Experts charge reasonable fees to the students for MBBS in China
Today, the dream of medical studies in China is no more a tedious task. A firm determination in your mind to become a successful doctor and the devotion can open your path to success. You only need to choose the best MBBS education abroad consultant in Delhi to make you admission process free from hassle. MBBS Experts in Delhi is known for offering the highly contented and dependable admission to MBBS abroad support services 24x
Moreover, the consulting fee charged is quiet low. So, at any point of time you dream of MBBS abroad China, no other option would be as good as MBBS Experts for complete as well as effective guidance to fulfil your dream.
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.