About the University
Zhejiang University is one of the oldest national universities of China that came into existence in the year 1897. The university is one of the most prestigious as well as the most selective medical universities in China. Most importantly, Zhejiang University is a C9 league member thereby proving its repute. This is exactly the reason as to why Zhejiang University is one of the most sought after destinations of MBBS in China.
Zhejiang University is located in Hangzhou city of Zhejiang province of China. The president of Zhejiang University is Professor Wu Zhaohui. Offering top quality education, it has readily emerged as one of the top destinations for China MBBS. There are more than over 3500 academic staffs and more than about 45000 students who are enrolled with the Zhejiang University for pursuing medical study in China.
Zhejiang University Fees Structure
|PARTICULARS||TUITION FEE/YEAR||HOSTEL FEE/YEAR|
|FEES IN US DOLLARS||42800 RMB||7000 RMB|
|FEES IN RUPEES (INR) Approx.||4,28,000 Rupees/yr.||70,000 Rupees/yr.|
MBBS Experts would like to bring to your notice that the Tuition Fee for the MBBS Course or other Courses may vary depending on the Exchange Rates of Indian Rupee against USD.
Exchange rates are volatile and are subject to change from time to time. Kindly check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission process. Also, note that the University/College reserves all the rights to amend the tuition fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students.
Key Features of the University
- Zhejiang University has several undergraduate programs, postgraduate programs, doctoral programs along with study centres for post doctoral studies in various fields of medicine.
- Zhejiang University has a huge urban campus with the entire modern infrastructure for the purpose if imparting top quality education to the students who are pursuing their medical course in China.
- The university is undoubtedly one of the most preferred destinations of MBBS studies with its world class teaching methodologies.
- Additionally, its low MBBS fees in China provides the required boost to the aspirants from all over the world especially the Indian students to opt for China MBBS.
Faculties and Departments
Zhejiang University has specialised affiliated and teaching hospitals that are as listed below. The faculties and the departments of China MBBS in Zhejiang University are mentioned below:
- The First Affiliated Hospital of Zhejiang University School of Medicine
- The Second Affiliated Hospital of Zhejiang University School of Medicine
- The Fourth Affiliated Hospital, located in Yiwu, Zhejiang Province
- The Children’s Hospital
- The Women’s Hospital
- Sir Run Run Shaw Hospital
- The Dental Hospital
The following are college programs in the Zhejiang University:
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Chinese Herbology
- Acu – Moxa & Tuina
- Rehabilitation Therapeutics
- Clinical Medicine
Zhejiang University ranks 157 in the world.
Zhejiang University ranks 4 for medical education in China which clearly proves it is a top ranker in the medical universities of China.
Overview of Zhejiang University for MBBS
|Basic Eligibility||70 % in PCBE in 10+2|
|NEET Entrance Test||Yes, with qualifying marks|
|Course Fees||INR 4.28 Lakhs per year approx.|
|Duration of Course||5+1 Years|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|University Recognition||Approved by MCI and WHO|
- Zhejiang University is undoubtedly one of the top destinations for the Indian students to opt for MBBS courses in China.
- The enrolments are increasing every year with number of every year and hence going for MBBS studies in China, assures you of meeting fellow Indian students.
- Thus, as an Indian student, you can plan for an MBBS study in China without any kinds of hesitations.
Why Choose Zhejiang University to Study Medicine?
Choosing Zhejiang University for MBBS admission in China offers a number of benefits to the students that are as mentioned below:
- Zhejiang University has low tuition fees in China for MBBS studies
- Premium quality education
- State of art laboratories
- Direct admission is possible
- Amenities offered are world class
- Medium of study is English
- Zhejiang University lies among the top four MBBS universities in China
- Modern as well as technically advanced hospitals
- Accommodation is low cost
- Better career opportunities
Accreditation of University
Zhejiang University is approved and accredited by the below mentioned bodies so as to ensure that the students can enjoy a great as well as successful career opportunities after the completion of studying MBBS in China.
- Medical Council of India or MCI
- World Health Organisation or WHO
- Chinese Education Ministry
Duration of MBBS in Zhejiang University
The complete duration of medicine study in China is six years. Now, the six years is divided into five years of classroom studies and one year of apprenticeship after the completion of classroom studies.
In the classroom studies, the students are necessarily provided with all the theoretical as well as practical training. On the other hand, at the time of apprenticeship for a year, the students get hands on experience in operations, surgeries and all other necessary trainings.
Deadlines or Timelines for Admissions
To study medicine in China in the Zhejiang University, there is a deadline for admission which the candidate should always keep in mind.
The deadline of admission to Zhejiang University is 15th of July of each year. The intake of China MBBS admission begins in the month of September.
The following documents required for MBBS education in China in Zhejiang University as per the specifications of the university:
- Application Form
- Passport size photographs
- Mark sheets of class 11 and 12 from the respective board of education
- Certificates of class 11 and 12 from the respective board of education
- School leaving certificate
- Scanned copy of a valid passport including image
- Certificates of extra-curricular activities if any
- All the documents should be attested and notarized form the relevant authorities
In an addition to the above, the following are needed to process the visa application:
- Applicant’s valid passport
- Recent coloured passport sized photographs
- Visa application form
- The JW2O2 form which is also required in original at the time of coming to China
- Letter of admission issued by the university
- Physical examination form or the health check-up form
Eligibility for MBBS in Zhejiang University
MBBS in China eligibility should always be kept in mind at the time of application for MBBS in China.
So, when the candidates are applying to Zhejiang University for an MBBS seat in China should necessarily keep the following important eligibility conditions in mind:
- To study medicine in China in Zhejiang University, the upper age and lower age limit is 25 and 17 respectively.
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology should necessarily be a part of the curriculum of the medical applicants who plan to study in China.
- The candidates should have obtained 70 percent marks and above in all of the three subjects mentioned above.
- Studying experience of two years of Physics, Chemistry and Biology is required to study medical in China.
- The applicants need to clear NEET with qualifying marks.
- An IELTS or TOEFL score is required.
- The candidates should be fluent in English so that they can communicate freely in English.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Zhejiang University
For the purpose of taking admission to the China medical universities, the students need not have to go through a lot of hassle since the universities have a quite smooth and quick admission procedure thereby making it convenient for the students.
If you plan to join Zhejiang University, here is the admission procedure to follow:
- The process of admission to Zhejiang University begins with filling up the application form for the purpose of studying medicine in China. The students need to fill up the admission form and submit the form required documents in the exact format as mentioned by the university.
- Then the application fees, admission fees and the processing fees should be paid as per the norms of the university. The fees for application and admission are to be paid in advance but on the other hand, the processing fees can be either sent to China or India whichever is earlier.
- After the completion of the payment of fees, the candidates can expect to receive the official photocopy of the admission letter issued by the university within seven to ten working days.
- In the next step, the candidates need to send the documents for processing to the Ministry of Education in China. This is really the most important step for the issuance of the JW2O2 form. This form is quite vital because without this form the Chinese Embassy would not be processing a student visa for MBBS admission China.
- The receiving of the letter of admission and the issuance of the Chinese visa takes approximately about 30 days thereby completing the process of admission to MBBS abroad China.
Hostel facilities for the MBBS students in the medical colleges in China are very good so that none of the students have to face any kinds of problems for accommodation. The overall cost of accommodation ranges between 160 to 250 USD per month.
If MCI Coaching in the University
MCI coaching matters a lot for the Indian students who wish to come back after completing medical studies in China and then practice in India and what is best here is that MCI coaching is arranged by the university itself.
Student Life in University
Student life in the Zhejiang University is a perfect blend of studies, fun as well as enjoyment. The students experience diverse culture with festivities all around. It is all together a great environment for studying. In an addition to this, the faculty members are just too good who makes life at the MBBS College China a lot easier for the students.
Indian Food Facility
Food is a matter that worries the Indian students in China but there is simply nothing to worry as Indian food is readily available. Both on campus and off campus arrangements for Indian food can be made which is beneficial for the Indian students.
Location and Weather Conditions
Zhejiang University is located in the city of Hangzhou in the Zhejiang province of China. The weather conditions in the province are almost cool throughout the year with very cold winters which at times becomes difficult for the Indian students to handle.
Important Reasons to Choose China for MBBS Studies
- China is one of the best places to complete MBBS for students from India looking for better quality medical education in lower fee
- Growing demand of medical students is also one of the reasons of opening renowned universities in China
- The universities have good infra with amenities for comfort
- Safe for females with low rate of crime
- Clean, green, and good studying environment
- Health competition among students to excel in life
- Good opportunities of growth for medical graduates from China
- Some of the prominent educators and professionals are from China
- When you are in China you are surrounded by highly educated people
- Low rate of crime
- The country offers rewarding career opportunities to medical graduates
- The culture and the accepting nature of the Chinese people is one of the reasons why the student from the other parts of the world feels comfortable.
Why MBBS Experts for MBBS Education Abroad?
At MBBS Experts, we help you gather information about the below free of cost:
- Medical education in China
- MBBS Courses in China
- Available MBBS Seats in China
- MBBS in China eligibility
- Universities for MBBS in China for Indian students
- Medical schools for MBBS in China recognised by MCI
- Cheap medical universities in China
- MBBS admission 2020 in China
Benefits of Consulting MBBS Experts
When you plan to study MBBS in China medical colleges, then MBBS Experts is always there for your help.
You can choose MBBS Experts without any kinds of hesitations and most importantly you can avail number of benefits from us which are as listed below:
- We are the premier educational consultants in India to provide all sorts of help to the Indian students for an MBBS abroad
- We are a one stop solution for all international MBBS course consultation requirements
- Our support services are available round the clock
- We practice completely transparent services
- We at MBBS Experts charge reasonable fees to the students for MBBS in China
For students from the different regions in India willing to go for MBBS Studies from China, MBBS Experts is the prefect MBBS abroad consultant in Delhi serving at a low consulting fee.
Live your lifetime dream of MBBS abroad China with the complete support by MBBS Experts recognized as the 100% trusted education overseas support service providers.
Contact MBBS Experts today for the free counselling!
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.