Eligibility for MBBS in Russia
Russia is one of the popular destinations in the world for MBBS studies. MBBS aspirants from across the globe are increasingly zeroing in on MBBS colleges in Russia. It is one of the most affordable options for the student looking for the best MBBS colleges in Russia. The universities in Russia attract a plethora of students from more than 55 countries in the world. The students benefit from international education in Russian Colleges. It is also straightforward to get admission in the best colleges in Russia. The eligibility for MBBS in Russian Colleges is straightforward. The students are not required to appear for any entrance tests. Since the university in Russia does not require any donations, students can easily apply to MBBS in Russia. MBBS in universities in Russia is much cheaper than studying in private colleges in India. The Medical Council also approves most of the universities in Russia of India. Therefore, the students can go and practice in India after clearing the MCI screening test after graduation. There are various advantages of studying in the best universities in Russia. The duration of studies in colleges in Russia is six years. The students get to benefit from the English Medium method of studies.
Who is Eligible to Apply for MBBS in Russian Universities?
Listed down below is the eligibility criteria for candidates who would like to apply for MBBS in Russian Universities:
- The student must be at least 17 years of age before applying to the university
- The student must have at least 50% in PCB in their +2 exams
- The candidate applying for admission in Russian universities have to be at least 25 years of age
- The student must also have cleared NEET with passing marks
- The last date to apply for MBBS universities in Russia is July 15.
Documents Required for MBBS in Russian Universities
Listed below are the critical materials required for MBBS in Russian Universities:
- Duty filled the application form of the applicant
- Scanned copies of mark sheets and pass certificates of class 10 and 12 of the candidate
- 6 Passport colored photographs of the candidate with a white background
- Scanned copy of the NEET results
The Benefits of Studying in Russian Medical Universities
Listed below are some benefits of studying in Russian Medical Universities:
- Russian Medical Universities are some of the best universities for MBBS Students all over the world.
- Russian Medical Universities are also recognized by various institutes all over the world.
- The MBBS universities in Russia are accredited by the Ministry of Education and Health of the Russian Federation
- MCI, FAIMER, and USMLE also recognize MBBS Universities in Russia
- Most of the universities in Russia are also in the list of medical universities by the World Health Organization
- Students get to have Medium English education in Universities in Russia
- Russian Universities do not require the students to appear for any entrance tests
- Students are also not required to take any English Language tests like IELTS or TOEFL
- The students also can get quality education in the best institutes for Medical studies in Russia.
- The best medical institutes in Russia offer six years of courses in a variety of disciplines
- The students can also get the chance to land internships and jobs in various countries abroad
- The students are also allowed to do internships during the summer break
- Therefore, students from India can go back to their country during the summer break and do courses.
- Top universities for MBBS in Russia has tie-ups with various other universities abroad like USA, UK, and Canada
- The students also get to learn from the best academicians and lectures in the world
- The teaching hospitals for students in universities in Russia provide enormous scope for the students to learn
- The students get to have hands-on training with state-of-art medical types of equipment
- The students also get to live in safe accommodation facilities provided by the university
- Indian students also get to have Indian food in the college canteen and even in eateries around college
- The students get to have intercultural experience while interacting with students from various corners of the world
- The students also get to enjoy various festivals and learn about different culture and traditions
- The students in the universities in Russia get to experience European Standard of Living
- Russian universities also encourage the students to take part in various co-curriculum activities
- The students can also learn local languages at the university campus
What is the scope for students after Graduating from Russian Universities?
The students have enormous scope when it comes to a career after graduating from the universities in Russia. Some of the points are listed below:
- the students can go on to do md in the universities in russia
- Most of the students also get opportunities to score internships and job opportunities in countries abroad
- Indian students can also come back to India and also practice medicine after clearing entrance tests in India
Tips for Studying MBBS in the Universities in Russia
Listed below are a few tips for studying MBBS in the universities in Russia:
- The students must carry the original copies of the documents during the first year of the college
- The students will also have to bring warm clothes and jackets to survive the cold weather in Russia
- The students must refrain from roaming around at night
- The students must also inform their parents about their location all the time
- The students must have a map of the city with them so that they do not get lost
- The students will also have to get some amount of cash with them all the time
- The students must keep a box of first aid with them all the time
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many NMC Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad