Russia is gradually becoming a booming hub among international students. This country is mainly well known for its high-class education system. The faculties mainly focus on practical training for enhancing their professional skills. There are many renowned academicians, Doctors in this country. The bright, colorful students’ life attracts many students from all over the world here. The advanced usage of technology gives you ample opportunity for research. The students are always encouraged to take part in cultural fest to show their talent. The most surprising fact is that the faculties also focus on the personal development of the candidates.
Top medical universities in Russia
There are many top-notch universities in Russia for the students. Russian universities offer high-quality education to students. The list of some famous medical universities are given below.
- Kazan State Medical University.
- Mari State University.
- Kazan Federal University.
- First Moscow State University.
- Crimean Federal University.
- Perm State Medical University.
- Novosibirsk State Medical University.
- Tambov State University.
- Omsk State Medical University.
The fee structure for studying in Russia.
It is the most important to know before planning to study here. The fee structure of Russia is comparatively lower than in other foreign countries.
- The students have to pay only approximately 6500 USD to 7000 USD for tuition fees.
- If you wish to have the hostel facility, then you have to pay near about 1000 USD per month.
- The food cost is cheaper here.
- You have to pay only100-130 USD per year.
Intake for studying in Russia
The input for studying MBBS in Russia generally starts in September.
- The study intake in Russia may vary based on the different universities.
- In some medical universities, the admission process begins in May.
- The classes for the courses generally begin in October.
- The semesters of the courses fall between December to February.
- There are limited seats available in Russia.
- So, it will be better for you to apply soon to secure your admission.
The medium of teaching in Russia
- The medium of instruction is English in a Russian university.
- There is a chance to learn the Russian language.
- It will help you to deal with the patient during the time of internship.
The eligibility criteria are almost the same in all Russian universities. If you wish to study medical courses here, you have to meet up with the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are given below.
- Your age should not be below 17 years.
- The period of the students should not exceed 25 years during the admission time.
- It is mandatory for all to clear 10+2 examination with minimum qualifying marks.
- The medical aspirants have to secure a minimum of 50 % marks in the academic year.
- If you wish to study medicine here, then you have to read science subjects in 12th.
- The candidates belong from the SC/ST/OBC category have to score a minimum of 45 % marks in the same.
- The NEET examination is mandatory for having MBBS admission.
Admission process in Russia.
The medical aspirants who wish to study MBBS need to adhere to the admission guideline properly.
- The Russian university has simplified its admission process for the help of the students.
- You have to apply through the online portal of the university.
- At first, the students need to fill up the application form along with the correct details.
- Then the students must submit all the required documents.
- If the university accepts the application form, then you will be given a confirmation letter.
- Once, you get the application form you have to pay the enrolment fee.
- After the payment, you can apply for the visa.
- Once you get your visa, you can catch a flight for Russia.
Holidays in Russia
The holidays in Russia may vary based on the different universities.
- The national holidays are the same in all universities.
- The students enjoy a lot during the holidays in Russia.
- National holidays are given to the students as per the rules of the Russian Federation.
- The five days of holidays are given to the candidates in January.
- The Christmas holiday is given to the candidates also.
- Here, the candidates will get long summer holidays.
- The long winter vacation will also be given to the students.
- The students are given holidays on 23rd of February to celebrate the Defender of the Fatherland Day.
- Here, the students celebrate International Women’s DayIn Moscow, the labor day has also been celebrated
- Here, there is a chance to get holidays based on religion.
- On the month of 9th May, the Victory Day is celebrated here
- The candidates get the holiday for Kurban Bayram, Uraza Bayram also.
- The candidates will enjoy many public holidays such as Navy day, Russain Railway Troops day, etc.
- Annunciation holiday is a popular holiday in Russia.
- The Epiphany holiday is the most awaited holiday for all students in Russia.
- On this day they have to take a dip in an ice hole in the holy water.
The students will enjoy a lot in the University campus
- The students are encouraged to join the various kinds of activities for their physical well being.
- The faculties of the university promote the students to take part in the cultural curriculum.
- The candidates can enjoy the sports program conducted by the university.
- During the vacation time, the students can pass their leisure time in the university campus.
- You can roam freely around the city during the vacation time.
- There are many beautiful places to visit in Russia
- Every year the Russian universities organize an annual program that is the major attraction for the students.
- The student life is fantastic here as you will be given a healthy environment to study peacefully.
Why should you opt for Russia?
It is quite natural for you to think that why should you opt for this country? Why do not you go to other countries? In this country, you will get numerous benefits that you will not get from any other country. If you want to know the reason for choosing this country, you need to check below.
- There are world-class universities in Russia.
- The students will get the international standard education here.
- In this country, you do not have to give any entrance exam for getting admission.
- There is no need to provide any language tests like TOEFL, IELTS.
- Moreover, you do not have to offer any donation for securing your seats here.
- The candidates will not face any safety issue as all the universities have a safety system.
- Here, you do not need to be worried about the food.
- Russia offers you various types of cuisine to satisfy your needs.
- The candidates will be given the facility of accommodation
- The fee structure is much affordable here.
- The well-equipped libraries, laboratories help you to enrich your knowledge
- The expert faculties will guide to shape your professional career
- Moreover, the fantastic atmosphere never makes you feel homesick
- You will get the scope for international exposure here
- The Russian universities also offer you the facility of higher studies
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making the decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many NMC Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.
Consider us for study MBBS in Georgia | MBBS in Russia | MBBS in Ukraine | MBBS in China | MBBS in Philippines
Visit Our Counselling Centre: 2nd floor, Metro Station, F-16, near Preet Vihar, Block F, Preet Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110092
Contact Us: +91-9266622503, Write us:email@example.com