5 Best MBBS colleges in China
- Fudan University is located in Shanghai.
- It was founded in 1905 and known as one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in China.
- Renowned modern educator Ma Xiangbo founded it as the first higher education institute.
Fudan University has one of the best faculties for studying MBBS in china. Here are the few details of the faculty:
- The education in this University is divided into 69 departments.
- Around 2600, teachers are working full time.
- In these 2600 around 1350 are professors and other associate professors with 26 individual teachers.
Fudan is quite selective in the admission of students. It is one of those five universities where taking undergraduate admission is difficult.
- Only 0.2% of students appear for the National College Entrance Test can make the final list.
- The international students must have a passport before applying to the University.
- The students need to register with valid email id, and they can enter the online application process.
- Once you fill the application form, you can submit it in the official website.
- After this, the student needs to submit the application fee through an online payment.
- An acceptance letter for the application form is sent to the students.
- After receiving the acceptance letter, the online application for the University is completed.
|Fee type||Amount in RMB|
|Visa extension fee||400|
- Tsinghua University is located in Beijing and founded in 1911.
- It is one of the major research universities in China.
- Famous political leader, world thinker, and other prominent people have graduated from this University.
The university campus is in the northeast part of Beijing. It falls under Haidan district, which is known for academic institutions and universities. The location of the campus is beautiful.
- Most of the campus buildings are constructed in traditional Chinese style.
- Forbes magazine has declared it one of the most beautiful campuses by famous designers and architects.
- The master plan of the campus was designed by Henry Killam Murphy, an American architect.
- Tsung-Dao Lee and Yang Chen Ning are the Noble prize winners graduated from Tsinghua University.
- Hu Jintao is the former president and general secretary of China.
- Peking University, or popularly known as Beijing University, was founded in 1898 by the late Qing Dynasty.
- It one of the members of the Elite C9 league of Chinese universities.
The Tuition Fee for different Courses
|Degree type||Amount in RMB|
|Diploma or degree Non degree courses||3,320-36,000|
|Doctoral or PhD||32,000-40,000|
Fee for Accommodation and Other Charges
|Fee type||Amount in RMB|
The college has proved its excellence for years with experienced teachers and professors.
- The college has 120 total faculty members.
- It includes associate professors, assistant professors, and more than 30 scholars.
- Peking University has 12 departments with 93 professors for undergraduates.
- The college has 173 specialties for Master’s degree.
- For doctoral courses, the college has 173 specialties.
The University of Science and Technology China
- The University was founded in 1958 in Beijing.
- Later on, it was moved to Hefei in Anhui, China.
- A lot of pioneers have graduated from this prestigious University.
The University of Science and Technology offers several courses for the students pursuing Medical. The students of the University explore different trails for gaining more and more knowledge.
- The University offers 43 undergraduate courses and 105 master degree specialties.
- It has 17 first category Ph.D. programs and the 89-second category Ph.D. program.
- The USTC has ranked it as the topmost University for years.
- According to a report, it was ranked as the top 3 universities in China in 2018.
- In the year 1999-2000, it was declared as rank two by distinguished journals like ‘Science’, ‘PRL’ and ‘Nature.’
- UTSC has been raked 93 in all over the world in 2019.
It is one of the most cost-effective Universities. The University provides high-quality education with modern technology at affordable prices. Here is a list:
- The maximum cost for non degree courses is 13000 RMB.
- The cost of a Bachelor degree is 22,000-26,000 RMB.
- The cost of the Master’s degree course in this University is 28,000-34,000 RMB.
- The doctoral course fees range from 35,000-42,900.
- The University has a different fee structure for a hostel, insurance, and VISA.
- The Zhejiang University is one of the distinguished, prestigious, and oldest universities in China.
- The University is serving students from all over the world since 1897.
It is an esteemed university with trained and experienced faculty.
- The University has around 3,700 total faculty members among them 1200 have the title of professor.
- Chinese Academy of science and academy of engineering have 23 members each.
Zhejiang University has in total of seven schools. Here is the list of six schools:
- It is the main building which consists of departments of engineering, computer science, and physical science.
- It was the campus of Hangzhou University before merging with Zhejiang University.
- It has the Department of Psychology and behavioral science.
- This campus is primarily dedicated to the department of agriculture.
- Earlier it was Zhejiang agricultural university later on it merged with the original University.
- This campus serves the law department, which is located near the Quintana River.
- It is the main campus of the University.
- It has a cluster of different academics department.
- The school of medicine comes under this campus.
- It is the newest campus of the University.
- It was inaugurated in 2015 in Zhoushan.
Source :- MCI
Let’s talk about how MBBS Experts can work for your career building.
Envision your pace with our skilled and experienced experts. Drive your MBBS
career forward with our innovative and cost-effective approach for seeking admission in
MBBS in China, MBBS in Ukraine, MBBS in Russia and MBBS in Georgia. Accelerate your transformation
journey from a student to a successful doctor with us. We have made a mark with our laurels being MCI
Approved universities for offering MBBS in Abroad.
Let us know your challenges. We have a bundle of education offerings. Gear up your future
with our guaranteed admission strategy.
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.