MBBS in China Eligibility
China has become a hot destination for students who want to study MBBS from abroad. The low budget of MBBS attracts numerous students from all over the world. On the other hand, the eligibility criteria of China University are also straightforward to be fulfilled. Therefore, it will be beneficial for the Indian students to get admitted to the University of China.
Fee Structure of China
The fees structure of China universities is very much affordable in comparison with other foreign universities. The Government of China makes it possible for the students by reducing the fee structure.
- The students need to pay 31000-49000 RMB for the medical course of MBBS. Additionally, the candidates have to spend a little amount for the annual fee of the university.
- The annual fee amount is 110-2000 RMB.
- Contrarily, the candidates do not have to pay any type of donation for getting admission in China.
- The students have to bear the cost of medical insurance.
- The fee amount of medical insurance is 600-800 RMB.
- The living cost of China is 800-1000 RMB which is a pocket-friendly budget for the Indian students.
Eligibility Criteria of MBBS Admission in China
It is very easy for the students to get MBBS admission in the universities of China. Therefore, the students need to follow all the eligibility criteria to get admitted in MBBS course. Though the aggregates of the obtained marks may vary with different universities.
- The students must have passed in the 10+2 examination.
- The candidates need to obtain at least 5% marks in the higher secondary examination.
- The students must be from the science stream.
- The subject combination should be like biology, chemistry, and physics.
- The candidates need to be from non- china nationality, and it is must for having MBBs seats in China.
- All the candidates of China must follow the regulations and rules of international quota.
- The students must follow the rules of the age limit, which is different for different medical colleges.
- Therefore, MBBS aspirants need to follow the same.
- The students’ age should not be below 17 years.
- The maximum age of the candidates can be 26 years.
- It is important for the students to have a student visa with the validity of 18 months.
- As per the recent rules, it is a mandatory factor to qualify the NEET examination to study MBBS abroad.
- The academic certificates of the candidates are needed very much.
- So, the candidates need to submit the certificates of the 10th and 12th
- The authentic copy of mark sheets also needed for meeting up the criteria for admission.
- School leaving certificates are needed to be submitted during the time of MBBS admission.
- Some universities of China ask for 60% marks in the higher secondary examination.
- The candidates should remember that they need to adhere to the guidelines of eligibility criteria properly.
- Otherwise, students cannot give admission to China.
- There is a chance of cancellation of the admission process if you are not following the university rules.
- The universities of China follow two protocols for MBBs admission.
- The medical colleges of China judge the eligibility criteria of the candidates.
- Eligibility criteria based on their previous academic score and records.
- In addition, there is a rule regarding the selection process.
- The first applicants will be selected if they abide by the laws of eligibility criteria.
Documents Required for MBBS Admission
There is a requirement of many documents which the students need to submit for their MBBS admission. All the required documents are needed to be submitted during the time of admission
- The students need to submit 10th and 12th mark sheets needed to judge the candidates’ eligibility criteria.
- You need to show a copy of your birth certificate.
- It is important to get your birth certificate notarized.
- The students must submit their HIV test report to ensure their good health.
- Apart from this, the candidates have to give their 2-3 passport-sized photograph.
- It is important for you while you are going to take MBBs admission from the universities of China.
- The MBBS seekers have to show the invitation letter sent by their universities after reaching China.
- It is mandatory for all students to submit their transfer certificate.
- By submitting this, they will not face any problem in admission time.
- The medical certificate is also needed for getting admission in China.
- Without having any medical certificate, you cannot join the medical university.
- Certificates of police verification are compulsory, and it is attributed to the guidelines of the university.
- The no criminal certificate is needed for clarification of criminal record.
- The candidates must show their confirmation or invitation letter when they will go to seek MBBS admission.
- The students need to get approval from the Embassy for taking admission in the medical courses.
- It is very important for students to have a valid passport.
- Without a passport, the candidates cannot continue their MBBS study in China.
- If the students fail to follow the same, then their application for MBBs study will be canceled.
Therefore, it has been seen that the students need to submit all the documents. These documents are mandatory for getting a chance for admission in the MBBs courses. The list of documents will be remaining the same for both the international candidates and Indian students. Therefore, it will be fruitful for Indian students to get MBBS admission in China.
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.