MBBS Admission in China for African Students
Increment of a student wanting to pursue medical in Africa has created as congestion in top universities. Most of the students don’t get a seat in African colleges; that’s why they head toward foreign universities. China is one of the most preferred places for pursuing MBBS by African students.
China is a beautiful place that provides supreme quality of education to students. They have well-framed hostels, library, and labs. The rich and diverse culture of China attracts many. The African students will gain world recognized degree after completion of MBBS course.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in China
China has excellent advantages and Benefits for students pursuing MBBS in China. The high influx of students each year into these colleges has enhanced the standard of education in China.
- China has excellent infrastructure which the students can avail at affordable price.
- In the last few years, the influx of student has grown in China.
- This has increased the quality of education in China.
- Chinese Universities ensures safety for African students.
- To provide a safe environment to students, the laws and policies are updated with time.
- The universities of China fall under the best universities in the world.
- Most of the universities in China are listed in the directory of the World Health Organisation.
- The faculty of a Chinese university is exceptionally well trained and qualified to train the students.
- The universities are equipped with an excellent resource that maintains the quality with the world best universities.
- The students can meet and make a new connection with students from all over the world.
Admission Process for African Students
Admission procedure of universities in China is quite convenient for international students. China is a well-developed country and has a minimal number of seats. Here are the few points that describe the admission process for African students:
- At first, the students need to decide the course they want to pursue in the university.
- Fill the online application form according to the course you choose.
- If the students aren’t familiar with the education system in China, they can research for knowledge.
- The knowledge about the education system helps the student to get adapted to the situation quickly.
- After the application is verified in the selection process, the students can apply for a VISA.
- Once the VISA process is done, the university notifies the student in 3-4 working days.
- After you get the VISA, you can have an extension of 6 months to stay there.
Documents Required in the Admission Procedure
In the admission process, the students need to provide a few reports. The university verifies these documents during the selection process.
- Junior and senior school passing certificate.
- Medical clearance certificate and health certificate.
- No criminal record certificate from the police.
- Scanned copy of Passport and school leaving certificate.
Visa Procedure for African Students
A student applying for a VISA has to provide documents and other details.
- Passport size photograph of the VISA applicant.
- Original Passport of the applicant.
- Residency certificate or any legal document that proves your authorized stay.
- Photocopy of the admission form of the student.
- The officials can also ask for other documents if needed.
- The students have to pay the VISA application fee.
- The VISA takes 7-10 days to process.
- Once you get the VISA, then you fly to China for pursuing the respected course of MBBS.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
The universities of China don’t have rigorous eligibility criteria. It does not anything specific for African students. The university’s eligibility criteria are explained below:
- The minimum age of the candidate applying should be 18.
- The student must have completed the senior school from science stream.
- The students should qualify the 12th grade with the subjects physics, chemistry, and biology.
- The students applying should have passed 12th with minimum of 60% marks.
Cost of Living in China
China is developing more and more with each passing day. High increment of international students in the universities of China has lowered the tuition fees in universities. The students can easily afford the cost of living in China.
- The students can easily access public transport for traveling.
- The student can avail any public transport within $15 per month.
- The students can ride the bus, metro, or also book a can for traveling.
- If you are living in a university hostel, you can easily cut down your miscellaneous expenses.
- The additional cost of buying course books and expenses for recreational activities is meager.
The students from Africa are provided with accommodation facilities in the university hostel. The student hostels are well furnished and equipped with necessary items. The students can also stay outside of university hostel according to their comfort.
- There is a students residence hall for the students staying up for a few days.
- Homestays are available for students; it takes a fixed charge each month.
- In this residency place, the student needs to submit an amount as a security deposit.
- The students are provided with necessary facilities like gas, electricity, and water.
- Students can stay in flats as most of them don’t prefer to stay in a university hostel.
- You can easily find enough functional space to live at affordable prices.
- Jiangsu, Sichuan, and Tianjin are the places where you can get easily affordable rooms.
Food and Culture
The students from Africa coming to China get mesmerized with the food and culture of China.
- China has one of the best cuisines in the world.
- The students can enjoy authentic Chinese food at an affordable cost.
- The Chinese have an age-old culture which has grown into diverse form.
- The students from Africa can enjoy this diverse culture of China.
- Chinese enjoy every festival with pomp and pride.
- The students from Africa can enjoy festivals like Chinese New Year and the lantern festival.
- The whole city converts into a big fairyland with lights and colors.
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.