Russia is a highly sought choice for many of the eligible students truly interested in becoming a doctor in life. The admission process being simple and easy, students prefer to seek an MBBS study seat in one of the top-ranked colleges based in the country. Most of the colleges in Russia are approved by the Medical Council of India. Pursuing MBBS from an MCI recognised medical college is an added advantage for students looking to practice in their home country India post completion of the MBBS course from top Russian medical universities. The tuition fee per year ranges from USD 3500 to USD 7500. Every year over 7000 students seek admission in the demanding MBBS study course from India and other nations. The food and living cost can come up to INR 50,000 a month. For Indian students, the popular universities and colleges offering medicinal studies have facilitated Indian cuisine at an economical cost. Crack the NEET examination and get ready to pursue MBBS in Russia forsure!
- MBBS fees in Russia is lesser than Indian medical colleges. Indian medical college’s fees structure is not efficient for everyone.
- Studying MBBS in Russia gives you an exposure that will help in world class level.
- Russian universities use one of the best technologies for teaching the medical oriented students.
- You do not have to give donations in Russian Universities to get medical studies in Russia.
- You do not have to go through any entrance exam to get into top colleges of Russia
- The Russian universities use English as the medium of teaching and communicating.
- Almost every medical university in Russia has top notch quality in means spreading education.
- The degrees you receive in Russia are globally recognized.
- The colleges are approved by Medical Council of India.
- Delivering a quality of education makes an enormous good will for Russian Universities.
- World class faculties teaching their students to be skilful
- Good and healthy relation in terms with Indian government
- Opportunity to learn new culture and customs of the country.
- Very easy admission process.
- Endearing weather and climatic conditions in Russia.
- Amazing nature
- Charming locations
- Always welcoming
Why Study MBBS in Russia
- The universities have a reasonable tuition fee
- The students have the option to choose from English medium and Russian classes
- The awarded medical degrees are globally recognized degrees
- Students get exposure to the international culture
- The universities have a safe and healthy study atmosphere
- The education facilities in the medical universities are simply world class
- The cost of accommodation is low and there is no capitation fee required
Duration for MBBS in Russia
- The duration for MBBS course in Russian universities is 6 years
- Students choosing to do MBBS from Russia in English medium do not need to undergo 1 year of preparatory course
- The MBBS Program duration for students opting for MBBS in Russian language is 7 years
- Students who have studied from English medium schools can get direct MBBS course admission in Russian medical colleges and can opt MBBS in English
Document Required for MBBS in Russia
- A valid Passport
- NEET scorecard
- Duly filled admission application form
- Academic documents of 10th and 12th class
- Government approved Birth Certificate
- Documents of your medical fitness test
- Four clear passport size photographs
- Nationality certificate or Aadhaar Card
- Letter of acceptance from the respective Medical University
- University 1st-year tuition fee payment receipt
- The Ministry of External Affairs (New Delhi) authorizations on all documents
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Russia
- A male or female candidate should have successfully completed 10+2 from a government recognized educational institution.
- The candidate should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English in class 12th.
- The general category students should have scored a minimum of 50% marks in 10+2
- For the reserved category of the medical candidate the minimum score required is 40%.
- The candidate should have cracked the NEET examination
- The students should have completed the minimum age of 17 years
- The candidate should be medically fit
- He/she should have a valid passport copy
Admission Procedure for MBBS Admission in Russia
The following steps need to be followed for securing a seat in a Russian College:
- The candidate should visit the respective college website and fill the application form online or in person.
- The information entered in the application form should be correct.
- The mark sheets for class X and XII and the other relevant documents should be scanned and uploaded with the application form.
- A confirmation e-mail will be dropped to the candidate by the college and the Welcome Letter will be mailed upon successful verification of the documents and application form.
- The candidate will be required to pay the demanded tuition fee and share the fee payment detail with the college.
- The students now need to apply for the VISA with the duly filled VISA application and documents.
- The VISA approval can be expected within a month time.
- Post VISA receipt, the air tickets need to be booked.
- Now the candidate is ready to fly to Russia for the study in medicine.
MBBS Fees in Russia
|Tuition fees / Year
|Hostel / Year
|Altai State Medical University
|Bashkir State Medical University
|Crimean Federal University
|Dagestan State Medical University
|Irkutsk State Medical University
|Izhevsk State Medical Academy
|Kazan Federal University
|Kazan State Medical University
|Kursk State Medical University
|Mari State University
|Northern State Medical University
|Novosibirsk State University
|Orenburg State Medical University
|Perm State Medical University
|Siberian State Medical University
|Tambov State University
|Volgograd State Medical University
Mbbs Experts make you aware and remind the transaction related to fee structures. Indian rupees are not the exact fee to may carry to the actual price. These involve changes and variations in the exchange rates. Check the Exchange Rates before initiating the admission procedure, and university reserves have also had the right to change fee structure without sending personal intimidation with the students.
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making the decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many NMC Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.
Consider us for study MBBS in Georgia | MBBS in Russia | MBBS in Ukraine | MBBS in China | MBBS in Philippines