MBBS Fees in Top Universities in Ukraine
Ukraine is the cauldron of cultures, races and ethnicities. Ukraine is famous for its breath-taking beaches, orthodox cathedrals and forested mountains. Ukraine is a splendid destination for tourists. It is also a hotspot for students who aspire to pursue their higher education in Medicine.
In fact, Ukraine ranks 4th worldwide for having the highest count of postgraduates in the field of medicine. Various universities across Ukraine offer MBBS and MD degrees for local and international students.
Ukraine boasts of having medical schools, most of which are accredited by UNESCO and WHO. Thus, Ukraine is dream destination for medical aspirants, looking forward to pursue MBBS at low fees in Ukraine.
This article elaborates on the MBBS in Ukraine fee structure for Indian Students.
MBBS Universities in Ukraine
The duration of a complete MBA program in Ukraine is 5.8 years. On the completion of the degree, a student can easily land a job in India. Enrolment in a University in Ukraine is very easy. There is no requirement for an aspirant to pass any entrance test.
Some of the most popular courses offered by medical universities in Ukraine are listed down below:
- General medicine
MBBS in Ukraine cost in dimes as compared other European Countries.
Why should you study Medicine in Ukraine?
The standard of education maintained by Universities in Ukraine is on par with the Global Standards. Additionally, most of the universities in Ukraine are Government funded and are attributed by world-class facilities and faculty.
Listed below are some reasons why Ukraine is the destination for pursing your higher education in medicine:
- The offer it so attractive due to low-cost MBBS fees in Ukraine.
- The Universities in Ukraine do not require you to pay donations
- The Government highly aids Universities and Research Institutions.
- Seminars and Global Conferences are held all round the year in Universities in Ukraine
- The students have an access to global exposure at Universities in Ukraine.
Admission procedure for admission into the Universities in Ukraine begins with the filing of University Application form. The application form must be supported by necessary documents. The submission of application fees follows document submission.
Next, the authorities inspect that application and invitation letter. The process roughly takes a minimum of 10 days. Right after the verification procedure begins the VISA documentation procedure.
The courses usually begin from the first week of September and run for the duration of 5.8 years. It is wise to take note of the MBBS in Ukraine Fee- 2020.
Listed below are the documents a student aspiring to study in a University at Ukraine has to produce:
- A set of photocopies of class 10 and 12 mark-sheets
- 2 black and white photographs on a non-gloss paper
- A valid passport
Universities in Ukraine to Pursue MBBS in
There is no dearth of pompous universities in Ukraine for medical aspirants to choose from. Listed below are various universities in Ukraine which offer attractive courses for the doctors of tomorrow.
Lviv National Medical University
The foundation of this University was laid out in the year 1784. The elite institute is one of the oldest and by far the largest Medical University in Ukraine. The University ranks among the top 3 medical universities in Ukraine and hold a world rank of 355.
The University houses 1211 scientists out of which 134 members are recognized as Doctor of Sciences. The university has 620 individuals as PhD holders; 113 full-time professors and 662 counts as assistant professors.
Fee structure at Lviv National Medical University:
- The annual cost of pursuing MBBS in the premium institute is 34,300 hryvnia ($1389)
- Hostel facilities provided by the college come at a cost of 5,600 hryvnia ($226) annually.
- Students will have to incur an additional of 14,000 hryvnia ($ 565) each year owing to medical insurance. The price also includes resident permit extension and text books.
The year 2009 marked the launch of coins in Ukrainian currency. The coins form with the name, seal and motto of the University to honor its 225th anniversary.
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University situated in the city of Ivano. The institute is one of the most prestigious medical institutes in all of Ukraine. Established in the year 1945, the institute hosts 4,800 local and international students.
It offers various courses including general medicines, pharmacy, dentistry, pediatrics, pharmacy, nursing and prosthodontics. The University holds a country rank of 95 and a world rank of 7906.
Fee-structure at Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University:
- The charges for tuitions account for 2,80,000 hryvnia ($4,800)
- The hostel charges amount to 20,000 hryvnia ($807) annually
- include Other expenses the admission fees, charges for medical insurance and study materials
It is ideal for medical aspirant to pursue their higher education since Ukrainian Medical Universities Fees are so less.
Kharkiv National Medical University
Established in the year 1805, Kharkiv National Medical University is one of the oldest medical institutes till date. It is also one among the most reputable Medical institutes. Here is the history which roots more than 200 years back.
Presently, the university consists of 700+ teaching staff including renowned doctors. Honored scientists, recognized academicians and various members of International Medical Association are also present stuff of university. More than 3,400 international students are a part of this esteemed institute.
The ascendency of the institute is vindicated by the fact that university has trained more than 5,000 specialists. Here also across 86 states spread over various continents.
Fee for MBBS in Ukraine at Kharkiv National Medical University:
- The standard fee for pursuing medicine in the university is 1,20,000 hryvnia ($4,800)
- Students staying in the university hostel have to pay 20,000 hryvnia ($807) in addition to tuition fees
- It is best to sell out a few grand for medical insurance, textbooks and admission fees
The fee structure reflects that the institute is one among the low-cost Ukraine MBBS colleges.
Bogomolets National Medical University
Speaking of prestigious state universities, the Bogomolets National Medical University in Ukraine is among the big names in list. Even after 178 glorious years from its foundation, the University stands glistening in pride.
Today, the university accommodates 10,000 students which include 1,300 international students from across 56 states. The institute also employs over 1200 teaching staff.
Bogomolets National Medical University ranks 21 on the list of best Medical Colleges in the state. The university ranks 4516 globally.
Fee Structure at Bogomolets National Medical University is listed below:
- The university charges 3,15,000 hryvnia ($12,755) as tuition fees
- Hostel charges amount to 70,000 hryvnia ($2,900)
- Additional expenditure on resident permit and medical insurance sum up to 14,000 hryvnia ($565)
Sumy State University
Established in the year 1948, the University was then known as Department of Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute. It was not until 1993 that the University came to be known as Sumy State University.
The University is named after its geographic location of establishment, Sumy. The university caters to over 14,000 students including 1600 international students from 50+ countries.
Among the 3,000 teachers employed by the university, 130 individuals are Doctors of Sciences. The faculty also consists of Members of National Academy of Sciences, professors, associate professors and Candidates of Sciences.
Universities in countries like Germany, Russia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia and Poland have tie ups with this institute.
The following points shed light on the fee structure of Sumy State University:
- The students pay as much as 1,28,000 hryvnia ($5150) as tuition fees
- Hostel accommodation fees are 24,700 hryvnia ($1000)
- Expenses relating to the extension of residential charges, admission fees and medical insurance are also considered.
Taras Sheychenko National University of Kyiv
The University is popular with the name of KNU. It ranks third in the list of oldest universities in Ukraine. Yet it tops the list of best universities in Ukraine.
Popular among medical aspirants, the University is the best shot you can have at pursuing Medical in Ukraine. Taras Sheychenko National University of Kyiv is a research-centric institute. Moreover, the university is a center-point of culture and literature.
The student body of the university encompasses more than 30,000 students, 2,000 of which are foreign students.
Listed points summarize the fee structure at Taras Sheychenko National University of Kyiv:
- Tuition fees amount to 91,400 hryvnia ($5,150) annually
- Hostel facilities at the university come at a cost of 24,700 hryvnia ($1,000)
- Medical insurance and residential permit charges are $150 and 100 respectively.
V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University
V.N Karazin Kharkiv National University is also typically known as the National University of Kharkiv. It is one of the elite universities in Ukraine. Founded in the early 19th century, the University thrives on its heritage. Yet it still stays true to its motto.
National University of Kharkiv ranks among the top universities in the state. And it holds the 410th rank when it comes to world rankings.
Fee structure of National University of Kharkiv is elaborated in points below:
- Annual tuition fees amount to 1,36,000 hryvnia ($5400)
- The annual charges for accommodation sums up to 24,700 hryvnia ($1,000)
- Apart from the figures mentioned above, one has to consider charges for medical check-up and medical insurance. Also,charges relating to admission fees and conveyance charges are considered.
Black Sea National University
Black Sea National University located in Mykolayiv is a recent establishment. The University was founded on January 17, 1996. The University is endorsed by the Resolution of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
The institute received that status of National University by the Decree of the President on June 14, 2016.
Black Sea National University is recognized as the best among regional universities. It ranks 44th out of the top 50 Universities in Ukraine.
Fees structure for Black Sea University is mentioned in the points below:
- Tuition fees payable annually amounts to 25,900 hryvnia ($10,500)
- Hostel charges is as much as 56,000 hryvnia ($2,300)
- Charges relating to medical check-ups and medical insurance, admission fees and conveyance are considered separately.
Vinnitsa National Medical University
Vinnitsa National Medical University is a nationally funded University. The institute has been shaping the future of medical aspirants for more than 90 years. The medical university has 44,000 specialists under its umbrella.
The prestigious institute trains as many as 6,250 doctors. The University also enjoys international popularity. Students hail from all across Europe, Middle East, Asia, Africa and Latin America.
The fees for the university are mentioned in points below:
- Tuition fees for this university amounts to 1,23,500 hryvnia ($5,000)
- Hostel charges a fee of 56,000 hryvnia ($600)
- Charges towards admission and medical insurance sums up to $1,700 for the first year. It costs $200 for the years after.
VISA Application to Study MBBS in Ukraine
The VISA Application procedure requires the students to fetch a list of documents. Following the submission of the required documents, the procedure takes place through an Embassy.
Following are the documents required for VISA application to study in Ukraine.
- Invitation letter. The letter must be issued by the Ministry of Education in Ukraine.
- Mark-sheet of Class 10
- Mark-sheet of Class 12
- Original Passport having a minimum validity of 2 years.
- Medical Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Bank Statement of the Student with a minimum maintainable balance of Lacs
- School/ college leaving certificate
- Affidavit Certificate
- 10 Identical Photographs ( 50mm x 50mm)
- Students who have passed class 12 in the earlier years must submit their GAP certificate.
Ukraine in the largest country in Europe is an opportunity for a lifetime. There are various reasons for a medical aspirant to consider Ukraine as the destination for higher education.
Firstly, there is no need t qualify NET examination. Students get admission in MBS colleges in Ukraine solely on the basis of their percentage in PCR. Moreover, Universities in Ukraine provide state-of-art facilities to the students and consists of world-class faculty. The infrastructure in these colleges is a class-apart.
Low cost of MBBS in Ukraine is yet another reason for the students to come to this university. It host plethora of International students annually.
There is absolutely no requirement for IELTS or TOFEL score. And the campus life is highly esteemed.
Pursuing MBBS in Ukraine is the best thing to the disposal of every medical aspirant.
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.