Top Reasons to Study MBBS in China
MBBS is the most reputed course in any part of the world. Students from India face a lot of difficulties while getting admission in prestigious universities of India. In this situation, China is a comfortable alternative for studying MBBS.
The Universities of China provide high-quality education without making you bankrupt. Universities of China has highly developed infrastructure. Here are a few points that describe why China is the best option for pursuing MBBS for Indian students.
Our Friendly Neighbor
- China is the neighboring country of India, where both the state shares a close relation.
- The students can quickly get VISA as both the country share cordially relation.
- It helps the students to move into foreign land quickly.
- VISA will be available within 15-20 working days.
- The friendly relationship between India and China creates a new scope for students.
Indian medical institutes are costly. Most of the students cannot afford to access medical education. The Indian students can easily afford the fees of the University of China.
- According to Indian currency, the cost of studying MBBS in China is 2.5-3 lakh.
- The government of China also provides scholarship to Indian students.
Eligibility for Indian Students
The students dreaming of getting admission in the University of China should be eligible according to their demands. Here are the points for the eligibility criteria of Indian students:
- The applicant should have qualified 12th examination with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The subjects the applicant should have in 12th are physics, chemistry, and biology.
- The applicant should not have past criminal records.
- The minimum age for applying in a medical college is 17years and a maximum of 26 years.
- The students must have qualified in NEET-UG.
- The applicant must have authenticated documents that are presented during verification.
Documents Required for Applying
The applicants applying for top MBBS universities in China need to submit authenticated documents. The university verifies the filed documents during admission. Here are the few materials a student required to submit before access.
- Class 10 and 12th mark sheet.
- School transfer certificate, school leaving certificate, and conduct certificate.
- Photocopy of passport and admission form.
- Other mandatory documents are medical certificate and no criminal record certificate.
- The students graduating from the University of China have to appear for the screening test.
- The result of the test provides a license for practicing medicine in India.
- National Board of examination conducts the FMGE/screening test.
- The examination is performed on an online platform.
MCI is an organization that grants and gives recognition to foreign certificates.
- MCI has approved more than 45 universities in China that are suitable for Indian students.
- It provides a better option to choose for students seeking admission in China.
- The students can choose in these universities according to their location, budget, and other requirements.
- Indians have a soft corner for lip-smacking Chinese cuisine.
- The students pursuing MBBS in China can experience authentic Chinese cuisine.
- Food cost in China is quite low. A student can have enough food at less than $10.
The students from India coming to China for pursuing MBBS need a place to stay near the university. The Universities of China that’s why to provide university hostel facility. It makes the students stay near the university and enjoy hostel life.
- The students are accommodated in a well-furnished hostel with facilities like gym and standard room.
- The hostel does provide food to students to keep them healthy.
- Indian students easily adjust in the friendly environment of the hostel.
The Chinese government provides learning to Indian students. The scholarship is based on the academic record of the students. The different kinds of scholarship supplied are listed below:
- Chinese Government Scholarship also Known as CGS.
- Chinese Local Government Scholarship abbreviated as CLGS.
- Confucius Institute Scholarship is as well known as CIS
- University Scholarship or the US provided by the university management.
India has a lack of employment opportunities for graduated doctors. Most of the students don’t even get a job in government hospitals. China helps to take this load from India.
- As the fastest growing economy, it provides a lot of job opportunities for students.
- Each year China invests the right amount of money for the improvement of the health sector.
- The students of India earn handsome salary and reputation while working in the hospitals of China.
- China provides an additional career opportunity for students struggling to get a job in India.
Security of Students
- Indian students enjoy a safe and secure environment in China.
- The Chinese government has strict criminal laws.
- It provides utmost security to the Indian students inside and outside the campus.
If you are planning for admission in China, you may face a communication barrier. For some students, they might have difficulty in understanding the language of the locals.
- In most of the universities, professor and staff communicate in English.
- Indian students can learn Chinese up to HSK-2 level.
- In a few colleges, it is mandatory to learn Chinese and precise HSK-4 level for an internship.
- Indian students can get knowledge of the new language in a new country.
Climate and Culture
Climate and culture play a vital role in selecting a university in a foreign land. Students away from home always want an environment that makes them feel like home. China provides a similar environment top students looking for admission in MBBS.
- China and India have a similar culture the students from India connect with this culture and tradition.
- Indian students can connect the old age traditions that both countries follow
- The summer is sweltering, and winters are frigid.
- In southern China, the weather is mostly humid.
- The students coming from India quickly adapt to the change in weather in China.
- China enjoys festivals with pomp and pride, just like India.
- The students can enjoy and have fun at these festivals while they are away from home.
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.