University Transfer For KROK Failed Students
Clearing KROK Examination is very important for medical students in Ukraine. KROK examination in Ukraine has limitless importance in the medical sector. It is a kind of mandatory test for the medical aspirants for the better career in medicine.
It requires dedication, hard work, preparation, and guidance from the experts. Students preparing well are able to crack the KROK exam in the first attempt itself. Many students fail to crack the KROK exam and sit back being stressed.
But the good news for the failing candidates is that now Medical candidates pursuing medical studies failing to crack the KROK Exam can be admitted to the 4th Year in South Kazakhstan Medical Academy (SKMA), Shymkent. It is subject to passing the 3rd year examination.
MBBS Experts – the best MBBS education abroad consultant in Delhi can help you save your time. We can help even the KROK failed medical candidates get admission in the 4th Year of the course in the prestigious South Kazakhstan Medical Academy (SKMA), Shymkent.
All the KROK failed candidates can contact us today for more information and admission support in the 4th year of the course in South Kazakhstan Medical Academy (SKMA), Ukraine.
Why KROK Failed Candidates Choose MBBS Experts?
- MBBS Experts is an experienced education consultant
- It is the authorized admission partner for South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
- Assistance in documentation
- Assistance in admission process
- Dependable and transparent services for KROK failed candidates
- Support in getting admitted to the 4th year to the KROK failed students
- Professional team to assist through the complete process
- Minimum service fee charged
- Support at the different stages
The Fee Structure of South Kazakhstan Medical Academy (SKMA)
- Tuition Fee: $ 3600
- Hostel fee: $ 600
- Food expense: $ 1200 (optional)
The Fee Structure of European University Georgia
- Tuition Fee: $ 5000
- Hostel fee: $ 1000
- Food expense: $ 1000 (optional)
Last date for the admission is approaching for the failed KROK students. Rush to grab the golden opportunity.
KROK Examination – Overview
KROK-1 is the examination conducted on general scientific disciplines. It can be cleared only after you study the basic fundamental disciplines included in the Licensed integrated examination KROK-1.
KROK -1 – General Medical Training include test tasks on disciplines of 1-3 courses:
- Biological Chemistry – 16%
- Physiology – 6%
- Pathophysiology – 16%
- Histology, Cytology and Embryology – 4%
- Pathomorphology – 12.5%
- Pharmacology – 11%.
- Microbiology, Virology and Immunology – 18.5%
- Human anatomy – 9%
- Biology – 7%
To Pass KROK-1 examination, you require 60.5%. Students who do not pass in the first attempt can retake the KROK-1. But not more than 2 times in the terms that is established by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
KROK-2 – is the professional-oriented disciplines examination which corresponds to the training program for professionals in the field of medicine. General medical training for the licensed integrated examination “KROK-2 includes:
- 12.5% of hygiene profile tasks (hygiene and health care organization),
- 20% of surgical profile tasks (urology, anesthesiology, general surgery, oncology, otolaryngology, ophthalmology, critical care medicine, orthopedics, pediatric surgery, forensic medicine, traumatology, and neurosurgery),
- 12.5% of obstetrics and gynecology profile tasks
- 40% of therapeutic profile tasks (Psychiatry, Dermatology, Neurology, Therapy, Infectious Diseases and Epidemiology, Endocrinology, Occupational Diseases, Phthisiatry, Radiology, Clinical Immunology, Radiation Medicine, Clinical Pharmacology),
- 15% of pediatric profile tasks (neonatology, pediatrics, childhood infections),
To Pass KROK-2 examination, you require 60.5% as established by the Testing Centre. Students “not passed” KROK-2 exam are allowed to pass the state graduation exams but do not receive a certificate of licensing KROK-2 exam. They do not pass state attestation. They do not receive the diploma of higher education institution. Failed candidates may retake the licensing KROK-2 exam not earlier than in 1 year.
Students are advised not to fall prey of the unprofessional consultants cheating the stressed medical students.
Contact MBBS Experts based in Delhi right now to save your one valuable year to be wasted because of your failure in cracking the important KROK examination!
MBBS Experts – Your One-stop MBBS Abroad Admission Support Partner
Making decision to seek admission abroad is a tedious task. MBBS EXPERTS based in Delhi completely understands the fact and has emerged as the trusted MBBS education abroad consultant for all admissions related information. Students trust us for MBBS Program, Dental and Nursing Courses, KROK Examination and other information and support services. MBBS Experts are available 24×7 for students. We believe in Pre and Post Admission support. We are open to queries anytime for MBBS programs. MBBS Experts is the authorised representative of many MCI Approved universities for MBBS in Abroad.